XI (Heating it up)

Its not much but its been so long since i updated that i thought i would give one as soon as possible since most of you said short and faster chapters. The next one im doing is a lot longer and already in the works!!!

POV BEA
Akakios kept his word. He hasn't left my side in days. We haven't even left the safe house.

His grip on my thighs remains tight as we sit on the couch. His eyes are dark and he seems to be contemplating something deeply as he looks in my eyes. Bringing his hand up to cup my chin, he gently pulls my head up to meet his gaze. I pause struggling to meet his eyes for longer than a few seconds and he strokes his thumb across my lips. My mouth remains agape while he slightly pushes the tip of his thumb into the entrance of my lips.

I gasp slightly at his actions actions, then he pulls his hand away and brings me in for a hug. I lean into his chest enjoying enjoying our closeness. I notice, as we sit like this, how large he really is. As we sit level to each other, my head is almost reaching his chest. And my shoulders end where his arms begin if I'm positioned central to him.

I crawl up so I'm sitting on his lap and attempt to almost bury myself his sent. He has the most addictive smell that I constantly am craving. Akakios gladly welcomes me closer, and somehow deepens the hug further. I hold back a moan as he allows his hands to travel around my body, snaking one hand into my hair as he holds my head to his chest, and the other on my butt. My back arches as he explores and memorizes my curves, coming almost too close to my private parts.

I don't remember eventually drifting away into a dream.

//////////POV NARRATED
"Alpha, I have news." Akakios's old Beta says as he answers the door sometime in the middle of the night.

"Come in, Agathe," he says quietly, checking to see that Bea is still sleeping, "We can talk in my office."

"Word has spread that your back in power." He expresses as soon as the door closes. "I have an old friend of yours on the line for you: Max."

"Μέγιστη?"

"Alpha, how are you?" Alpha Max asks.

"I'm good, will you hold on one moment," He asks after he hears a knock on the door, instantly recognizing the scent as Bea, "Agathe, let her in please."

"Yes, Alpha." He says unlocking the door to reveal Bea sitting awkwardly in her wheelchair and pajamas.

"Akakios? What's going on? Where did you go?" She asks glancing around the room nervously.

"It's no big deal, I'm just talking to an old friend about some pack business."

"Can I sit with you? I can't sleep." She whispers shyly.

"Of course, honey." He says helping her move onto his lap.

"Συγνώμη, θα ήθελα να μας ζητήσετε ευγενικά να μιλήσει στην αρχαιότητα για τώρα," Akakios says using his native tongue.

(Excuse me, can we speak in our native tongue now?)

Bea inhaled sharply in surprise. She had no idea Akakios spoke another language, but he was so old it made sense.

"Φυσικά. Ποιος είναι αυτός ο Ακάκιος; σύντροφο σας;"
(Of course. Who was that Akakios? Your mate?")

"Δεν έχω πει σε κανέναν αυτό ακόμα, και θα ήθελα να το κρατήσει με αυτόν τον τρόπο. Έχει ένα μεγάλο στόχο στην πλάτη της τώρα και μέχρι να ζευγαρώσουν νομίζω ότι είναι σοφό να μην πω τίποτα."

("I have not told anyone this yet and would like to keep it that way. She has a big target on her back now and until we mate I think it is wise not to say anything.")

"συμφωνώ"

(I agree)

Akakios continued his conversation with Max as Bea began slowly drifting off to sleep on his lap, shifting around. It wasn't until her hand found its way to a particular spot on Akakios's pants that he abruptly hung up his phone call.