(Slightly) EDITED Chapter 12

TRIGGER WARNING THERES NO SEXUAL STUFF BUT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT READ.

Unedited because I'm lazy

Dipper's P.O.V.

Two years ago

I replayed thoughts in my mind.

"Bye Mabel!" I remember saying yesterday, to my sister. She was boarding an airplane, and she would be gone for six months, on a trip to Oregon to help her friends, who had gone in an accident she kept quiet to me about.

Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall
Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall.

The next thing I thought was how I was happy for Mabel leaving. She would freak out if she knew what I was planning to do.

Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall
Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall

I liked Bill. And... I was hoping he'd like me back. My plan was that today, I would confess, and see if she shared the same for me.

--

I gripped tighter on the bouquet of roses, and waited impatiently by Cipher's locker. I checked my watch, I checked the locker to see if it was the right one. It was.

"Stop worrying..." I muttered to myself. But reassuring wasn't working.

I was looking down when a hand leaned onto the locker next to me, and the warm presence of the boy with blonde hair entered.

"Hey, Pine Tree." Bill said, smirking.

I turned around and at the sight of him I gulped. "Bill, I have something to tell you."

***

------

Nobody's P.O.V.

"Today I want to do something different." The tall blonde boy said, whispering to the boy he had pinned against the cold metal wall.

"I-I think that's enough..." the smaller whimpered, trying to get free from the grasp. He had done this before, many times, and he was sure as hell not used to it.

"Silence!" He raised his voice, then went back to the whispering. Even the voice of him caused pain to the shorter one. "You love me... don't you?" He said in a tone you would even then have pity for.

"Yes." He said quickly. If he stuttered, he would be beaten more then he already had been today. But really, he wasn't sure anymore, if he really loved him.

"Then believe me when I say this is for your own good."

He reached for a yellow small plastic rectangle in his pocket, and pushed on a level that make a razor sharp blade slide up from the tool.

The beaten one began to sweat, flinch and hypervilinate from the sight of the blade. But was ignored, as the taller began to forcefully rip his victim's shirt off his chest.

He then began to twist the blade onto his back, as the boy screamed in agony and pain. Turn, turn, and repeating onto another place, and another, and another. As every stoke, came blood, and screams. Artwork was not the word.

But the shorter was ignored no matter how hard he struggled and yelled. Calling for help was no use. The lover's house had nobody dwelling inside but them.

After a few minutes, the scars had been patterned as a sketch on a piece of paper would. Quick and fierce, taking no time to shape, just line after line. Rough.

Around the boys bloody back were the words: Property of Bill.

"Finished." The older, Bill, said, letting go of his "boyfriend," Dipper, and cleaning the blade with his shirt. "You better thank me for that. Now I don't want you dying on me, so go wash before you bleed out."

"Y-y-yes Bill." Dipper said, running into the bathroom, and then puking into the sink from loosing so much blood, and from the pain. He then saw his bloodied back, along with remembering other scars and bruises from the recent past.

"Property of Bill..." he said aloud. "That's right."

Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall
Only fools fall for you, only fools
Only fools do what I do, only fools fall.

Only fools...

Authors note:

So I tried really hard to describe that but it's a really crappy chapter I'm sorry!