Chapter 13

Dipper came home late, and he could barely walk as he opened the door. His grunkles were already asleep, and it's good. He didn't want them to see him in this shape. Bruised and bloody, once again, from his boyfriend, Bill.

He only does this because he loves me.

He didn't.

When he walked up the stairs like a drunken, he tripped and his scars opened up. Pain flashed into his body and instead of letting it out with a scream, he swallowed it.

Didn't want to wake anybody up and let them start worrying about him.

It was five months since this started and the longer he kept it a secret, the more he would get in trouble.

He then lazily flinched opened the doorknob, but as soon as the door swung open, he was attacked and pulverized to the ground.

"AAAH! Bill! Not today, p-please, you've done enough for today, I-"

"Dipper?" A voice not belonging to Bill asked. "It's me, Mabel!"

Dipper looked up to confirm the voice belonged to his sister, and sighed of relief, but forgetting about open scars and visible bruises. "Oh, hi Mabel... your home a month early..."

"Yeah, I fixed it earlier than expected." She then turned to finally notice all the errors on Dipper. "Dipper... what happened with Bill?"

--------------
Months into the future, but not many
--------------

"I ended things with Bill, Dipper. Why are you upset?" Mabel asked, as she watched her brother brush her teeth.

"I'm not upset." Dipper said in a way that sounded honest.

He wasn't.

"Dipper, one of Fords knives is gone, and you wouldn't take off your uniform during P.E."

"It's just... nobody thinks I'm good enough."

"Bill does, yes. But he's the only one who thinks that."

"Everyone else could-"

"They could. You don't know that for sure."

Dipper stayed quiet.

"Dipper, Bill is gone. Sure he's still in the host club, he trapped us like that. But he can't get to you. He can't hurt you, so stop hurting yourself." Mabel said, reassuring him as she walked up to the sink herself, grabbing her toothbrush.

"Mabel-"

"I'm going to say this again, Bill can't hurt you. So quit hurting yourself."

Dipper was quiet once again, until he reached into his pocket to feel a cold piece of metal. Fords knife. He gave it to Mabel, without even looking back.

"Thanks, brother. I love you."

The brother only puffed into the mirror, and drew a triangle with an eye. Bills symbol. And with a flick of his middle finger, he was flipping off his drawing sygnofiying his ex.

"I love you too, Mabel."

So the part where Mabel and Dipper are brushing their teeth is inspired by a GF comic, credit/inspiration to artist Sailorleo!