EDITED Chapter 18

It's 4:00 A.M. and i'm tired as crap I hope your happy

THURSDAY

Wirt's P.O.V.

It was time to take a stand. I wasn't going to sit and be pretty for Beatrice, I was going to sit and be pretty to me, and the people I love.

Which, included to be more than friends with Dipper.

He probably doesnt even like guys, but I knew telling him how I feel would be way better than pretending to like Beatrice. It sure didn't feel good now.

My fingers tapped swiftly and definitely out of tune on a table. Anxiety washed over me of what was going to happen in the next 30 seconds. Everything, even the loud voice of the teacher talking about "definitive sentences" was just a soft echo, and I love English class.

I was going to run somewhere and hope Beatrice doesn't see me. I haven't really said this much, but there's something weigh with that girl. Whether she's a witch, or whether she doesn't know, i get this acheing feeling in my stomach when she lays her eyes on me.

And now she likes me. Which I deciding was the one thing I was going to decide not to be nice on.

I looked at the clock as it's finger touched the last remaining numbers of the minute.

55, 56, 57, 58, 59... RIIINNNGGGG

That's when I grasped my backpack and took off from the classroom, being the head of the tsunami of kids flooding from the classrooms behind me.

I turned into hallway C, because I knew that in the back of the hallway was a door I could escape in. I looked around, to see if anyone had seen me that I did not want to see either. Frankly, I didn't really want to see anyone but Greg.

But there they were, the anxiety and terror. And oh yeah, Beatrice and Dipper. Just great.

He was approaching me. Dipper, I mean. Beatrice? She didn't see me. But she was going to if Dipper said me name-

"Wirt!" He called, and Beatrice turned, but she was not as fast as I was to pull Dipper into the closest room and put a hand on his mouth to shut him up.

"What was that for?" he asked as soon as I closed the door.

"Sorry." I said, peeking from the window. Beatrice was still looking around.

"You okay?" he asked. I didn't really take it into full realization that this was a janitors closet. The room was closed it, and we were standing face-to-face VERY closely.

"Beatrice." I only said, and my face turned red of how close we were. Our legs were touching. I probably shouldn't of picked just a narrow room to hide him. God, why didn't I just run?! Polite again. If this even counts.

He gulped. "W-what about her...?" She started stuttering again for a reason I was to stubborn to know why.

"Long story short I gave her my phone number out of politeness, but honestly I didn't want to. Now she asked me out to lunch and I want to disappear."

"I thought you liked B-Beatrice."

"As a friend!" I blurted. I had no idea why I was suddenly telling him everything. I barely knew my crush. Starting somewhere I guess. "Okay, maybe not even that."

"So you l-like her as a c-crush?"

"No, I dont even like her as a friend. Every time I see her I get sick, like something about her makes me want to throw up. I mean, shes pretty and all, but I feel like she wants me, even if I dont want her."

"I know how you feel." He only said, quiet now.

"Hey, you okay?" I said, as I stopped looking at the window and turned to him, our eyes meeting.

Dipper's P.O.V.

"Fine." I lied, and turned my head from looking at his beautiful brown eyes. I couldn't face him. One look and I was going to do something I was going to regret. I wanted to fluff his hair. Tell him his beautiful, and hold his hand in mine. I couldn't. I just can't.

I began rethinking what he had just told me in the narrow room. He didn't even like her as a friend? But then again, how could I possibly believe that? He's probably just lieing. But then again, what reason would he have to push me into a room and make a big scene about wanting to avoid her?

"No, what's wrong?" He asked again, my mind fading back to reality.

"Nothing! It's okay really." I said, facing him with a fake smile. Damn it. I shouldn't of faced him. Now all I can think of is how beautiful his face was.

"Dipper, we're friends, you can tell-"

I shut him up. In the worst way possible. No, I didn't punch him or kill him. Why would I ever do that?

I did the one thing I would rather hurt myself if I did. I did the thug I had no courage to do. I did the thing that would spark so many more problems then not doing it.

But I didn't care, because I couldn't take all of these fake smiles and lies to him anymore. Even if he didn't feel the same way, it was just,

A kiss.