Chapter 6: Mission-Reach The Autobots

I have been with the Decepticons for half a year now and I am able to defeat Starscream in battle. Now Megatron has been practice battling with me, as he is higher skilled in fighting. Today, I began learning how to use weapons against my enemy with Starscream, and I learned how to build a weapon with Shockwave yesterday. During our session today, Starscream gave me a cannon and took me outside for the first time out in the middle of the desert to practice using it on a target. I got an A+ because if the dummy we were using was real, he'd be more more than dead.

We used a great variety of weapons, including the one I had made during a session with Shockwave, and I exceeded in using all of them. In history, Soundwave is teaching me many ancient arts from Cybertron. Along with this, I had made a living creature for a science project for Shcokwave. After creating an army from nothing, this task was simple to him. I made a little pet Cybertronian dog and everyday after my session I would go and visit him and then head back to my room to talk with Rockbumper about the escape plan we carefully decided we wanted to make. He was more than happy to help me because after the time we had spent together, he admitted that I had changed him and he wanted to follow a different path than that of a Decepticon, even if it meant living alone hiding from them as a rogue. It made me so happy to have had this strong and rare kind of a bond, but I still haven't told him my secret. I made plans to tell him tonight.

Rockbumper and I were walking from the training arena when Breakbelt came up to us.

"Commander Starscream has sent me on Lord Megatron's orders to inform you that in two hours time, Gabrielle will be helping in the collecting of a power source for our new ground bridge under construction."

"Thank you Breakbelt, I will have her ready to go in time. Goodbye." Rockbumper continued walking.

"Goodbye Breakbelt!" I hurried after him while I heard Breakbelt chuckle behind me.

Rockbumper was really tense when we stepped inside my room. Before the door closed automatically, he checked to see if anyone was in the hallway, then came over to me as the door closed behind him.

"Gabrielle, we need to make sure you have everything planned out before you go tonight. The Autobots may or may not be there tonight, but we cannot take any chances." He put his hand on my shoulder and looked at into my eyes with his intense red ones. But they were kinder than the rest of the Decepticons' eyes.

"Okay. First, at the moment you see a side is about to fall or make a retreat, you will attack the nearest trooper near you as a distraction," I began.

"Then you will make a run for your life out of the battlefield once all eyes are off of you." He added.

"But, after I leave, what will happen to you?" I worried for his safety, I knew he was at the top of all of the Decepticons save for the leaders, but there would be so many, more than I believe he could handle despite what he says. However he keeps saying the Autobots would do their thing and would help anyone who helps their cause and fights the Decepticons. So I try to let it go eventually.

"It is nothing to worry about. Everything will be fine. Let's get you some weapons from the arena." He took my hand as I stood up and then we headed out of my room towards the weapons of mass destruction.

I already knew what weapons I would take. A really effective cannon and a small pistol. The cannon was just for looks. The pistol was so I could fake the action and not hurt the Autobots if I do hit them by accident. Of course, worst case scenario, I could fend for my life by using the giant cannon on the Decepticons, I do know how to use it after all.

Next, I reluctantly agreed to fill up on more energon because of the logical reason I might be away from stocks for a great amount of time, and to add to it, I haven't willfully gotten the energon I've needed my entire time here, Shockwave has been forcing it, by having Rockbumper do it for me in my sleep. He didn't like forcing me, so he told me about it. But he also didn't want me to be weak, so he did it anyways. If I was to ever allow myself to want to obtain it, I wouldn't be doing it myself. I hate needles and giant things that inject stuff into me, and that's exactly how you're supposed to get it. A giant injection in the arm. Good thing I don't think I deserve the energon.