Chapter 4

So me, April and Nina stay in one room and the boys another room.

I think its better. They decide that we should have a rest and tonight we will go to the beach and have some times.

More like beach party.

"So how you seems okay with my brother." Nina says. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Okay my ass. Ask your brother to stay away from me. I dont want him to get near me." I say.

"Really...i dont think he will hear me. He wants you back and nobody can stop him. " Nina says.

"Then after he get me he will cheat on me again then apologise again. I dont want to take any risk. " i say.

"He didnt cheat you on purpose Elly." Nina says. "He is your brother and of course you defend him." I say.

"Please..i want to get some rest here." April groan and close both of her ears using his hand.

I just huff and lay on my bed.

☺☺☺☺☺

We all hear screaming and panic sounds from downstairs and theree of us go outside and look Namjoon seems in rush.

"Namjoon? What happend?" I ask.

"Someone stab Jimin on the leg!"he says. We all gasp and follow him.

Jimin is sitting on a couch at the living room and his legs is bleeding. All of us surrounding him and Jin is treating his wound.

"Thanks god you only injured at the leg." April says. I smell something here between April and Jimin.

"Yah! What happend actually. Who stab you?" J Hope ask and he look more panic than anyone else here.

"I dont know. I want to drink some water. So i go downstairs when suddenly someone that wears mask attack me with a knife. I manage to dodge it but i fall. He then stab my legs and run away to i dont know where!" Jimin says and he still try to calm himself.

"Jim hyung! What place that you bring us here?! A guy with mask! What is this?!" Taehyung says panickly.

Jin stop treating Jimin wound and look at us.

"But i dont think my sister will lie to me! I feel confused right now! Okay...i think we have to go home now. We dont know where is that guy is and i am scared that he will do something to us." Jin says. All of us just agree.

"Why i cant open this door!" Suga yell. All of us look at each other with horror.

Finally i update. Sorry for making you guys wait.

Vote and comment