Chapter 16

"What happend? We hear Yoongi's scream." Namjoon said and the other follow.

They sees Yoongi laying on the floor unconcious.

Jin quickly go to him. "He is still breathing. Bring him to the room. " Jin said.

Namjoon helps Jin to bring Yoongi. Taehyung also follows. Ge looks so tired.

JHope seems quiet and scared.

"Hoseok hyung." Jungkook calls him.

He looks at Jungkook.

"Do you know something? Maybe about your late sister..Jeena.." I ask.

JHope seems shocked. He sigh.

"And...you know who is..Declan?" Jungkook asks.

And suddenly Jhope tremble.

He is shaking and he looks so scared.

"H..h..ow do you know..ab.about him?" J Hope asks.

"You know him then. Tell us the truth! What the heck is happening here! Why all this happend?" Jungkook yells.

"I don't know what is happening. But Jeena is my beloved sister. Jimin and Jeena are in love and i am okay with it.I know Jimin can take care of her. When  one day...Jeena had a car accident. Jeena is dead. Police said...there is another guy in the car. We thought its Jimin...but no..its Declan. We dont know who is Declan when finally...we knows that..Jeena is cheating on Jimin with Declan." JHope said and he wipes his tears.

Me and Jungkook froze. It is a very shocking things.

"Jimin knows about this? And...where is Declan now? Why this mansion have his name?" Jungkook asks.

"No...Jimin dont know..i dont want Jimin to hate Jeena. I know Jeena is wrong but i dont want to tell Jimin this. He will be dissapointed. Declan...he is missing..i dont know what had happend but April is his sister. About this mansion name...that thing i dont know..you should ask Jin hyung." Jhope said.

No wonder April wears the bracelet.

It seems like Declan have many things to do with this. Maybe Declan is the silent killer. And Jimin knows Declan is here so he draw the star sign. Besides..Jimin is the first one who is attacked by that guy.

Its all make sense.

Ma and Jungkook then take all the letter that we found.

D E C L A....

Just the letter of N...maybe he wants to find one more person..besides he said that two more people..and Yoongi had been attack. So one more person and that letter will be N.

"You guys know too much...i am sorry." I am about to turn but i feel my head hurt so much and passed out.

Comment what you guys think...this book is great or nah?

Vote and comment