Chapter 8

Its morning already and nothing happend during out sleep. After doing out morning routine...me and Nina get out from the room and see Jungkook...half asleep infront of our room.

"Oppa?" Nina asks. Jungkook open his eyes widely and stand up. He looks miserable.

"I will join the others." Nina said.

She really wants me to be awkward with her brother or what?

I follow Nina but Jungkook quickly grab my wrist.

"Do you sleep well? Nothing happend to you and Nina?" Jungkook asks.

I shook my head. "We sleep well and nothing happend." I reply. He seems really care.

"I think you should sleep. You look awful with those panda eyes. The others will be with us. Dont worry." I reply.

Jungkook smile widely. Did i make me look stupid infront of him?

"Thanks for care about me. I will wait until you forgive me and listen to my explanation Elly." Jungkook says.

"Go to sleep." I reply and left him.

I go to the kitchen and all of them is eating breaksfast. I join them. I cant see Jimin and J Hope.

"Where is Jimin and J Hope?" I ask.

"Jimin must have a rest so his wound can heal quickly. J Hope...he still asleep. He cant sleep last night. Can i ask you...where is Jungkook?" Namjoon asks. All of eyes on me and some of them are smirking.

Nina must told them i am talking with Jungkook!

"He is sleeping. He looks awful." I reply casually.

They just smile and chuckle.

"We ask him to take turn but he wants to sit infront of you guys room all night. " Taehyung said. I just nod.

"For today we will find a way to get out from here. And we will try to find April. We will get out from here with April. Nobody will left behind." Yoongi says suddenly.

"What is...she is died or.....we cant find her." Nina says.

"Stop being a negative thinker. She will be fine. Dont think nonsense." Jin says.

Nina just nod. I know Nina is a girl that always think negatively when something bad happend. But not all things. She really think that i can be together with Jungkook again

"What Nina says have the truth. What will do if those things happend?" Taehyung asks.

"We doesnt have choice. We have to left her." Yoongi says.

We all eat out breakfast when suddenly we hear a loud scream.

"J Hope!"

Vote and comment