Chapter 19 - End

Declan had point his gun to Jimin.

When suddenly we hear the a sirens. Police!

"Declan! Surrender now! " we heard a voice said from outside.

"Who the fu*k call them!" Declan yells and he seems scared. He quickly run away to the door at the back. He is too panic to think right. I thought he is genius.

The police is outside and quickly grab him.

😊😊😊😊😊

"I am so sorry for not being honest at the first place...i just..i dont want you to hate Jeena." Jhope said to Jimin.

Jimin smiles and nod. "I understand. Its already past...i want to forget it." Jimin said.

Everything is now back to normal. Our summer holidays also will end in two days. Now we are at Jin' mansion...the real Kim's mansion and we want to end our holiday here.

Declan had been arrested with April.

Nina seems close to Taehyung now.

And me with Jungkook...he still ask for my forgiveness.

I am outside the mansion. When Jungkook approah me. "Why is it hard to forgive me" he asks.

I smirk. "What do you feel when you saw your boyfriend kiss some girl infront of you? And that girl is your own cousin?" I ask him.

"Thats why i want you to let me explain. I am drunk in that time! I dont know but she put something in my drink. I can't even think straight. I know its my fault. But since we break up...i never feel happy. I always see you from afar. I cant think properly. I am always think of you Elly!" Jungkook said.

I froze.

"I know you still love me like i do. Please accept me back." Jungkook said. I cant help but burst into tears.

"I admit that i still love you. But its hurt Jungkook when you did that." I say.

"Please dont cry." He whispers and wipe my tears away. Then he hugs me. Humming a calm sound. He always treat me like a baby.

"I miss this so much Elly...i miss you." He said.

"I forgive you." I said.

We broke the hug and he kiss my forehead. "Thank you." He said.

The others suddenly appear and give us an applause.

"My brother and my bestfriend is back!" Nina said.

"I said so..they will be together again." Taehyung said.

"I am proud." Jin said.

We both laugh.

"You know..we are also a good investigater..." I said and giggled.

"Well yeah. " he reply.

Maybe after this we will find another silent killer...

The End

Yeayyyy

Sorry if it boringgggg....huhuhu

So...give opinion..is it good?