Chapter 11

"Why April's bracelet is here? I really dont understand. All this things become more complicated then it suppose to be." I say.

"We will think about that later. Lets go with the others. They must have wait for us." Jungkook says. I just nod and follow him. I dont know..all things that happend between us just now...like not awkward at all. Maybe i already can accept that we both only can be friend. Become a couple like before...maybe i still cant trust him fully. He cheat on me.

We go to the living room and left the room where Jimin is missing. Now two person already missing and i hope nobody will gone.

"The door wont open! Dammit!" I hear Yoongi curse. Maybe they already try many things.

"You know...the window cant be broke too. Although we try to smash it." Jhope say.

"So....there is no other way right?" Namjoon asks.

"No...this mansion doesnt have any more door." Jin says.

"What kind of mansion is this? Doesnt have any door besides this one. Are you kidding me!" J Hope shriek.

"Its not me that build this mansion you idiot!" Jin yells back.

I dont know but i feel something....about Jin. I feel suspicious about him.

When i think back...doesnt he is the one that bring all of us here? But i dont want to blame him if i doesnt have proof.

"You guys seems already getting along." Nina says suddenly. I look at Jungkook besides me and he just smile.

I glare at him. "We just friend. Nothing more." I say.

Jungkook's smile immediately fall.

Maybe the words friend hurt him.

Whatever.

"I want to go to the room. I want to take my ipod." I say.

I want to listen to the the music. Maybe i can feel better.

"I will go with you." Jungkook says.

"No." I reply and go upstairs.

I enter the room and try to find my ipod in my bag. I let the door open but then....someone close the door and a figure is behind the door looking at me with a knife at his hand.

Yo..

Vote and comment