The Dare

So this story is an Imagine of you and Sehun. There are only 6 chapters and they're pretty short because I made them in Parts for an EXO fanpage. Just so you know, I made this when I was doing an Imagine for a site. So yeah, enjoy (: 

It was just another boring day at work. Serving drinks and pastries to whoever comes, picking up after them and cleaning up. You look at the time and it's 2.15 p.m. You look around and there's no one in the cafe, time to mop.

You take the mop and start mopping the inside of the cafe first. Once you were done mopping the inside, you went to the entrance and started mopping.

You were just casually mopping until you suddenly tripped on something. You tried to stop yourself from falling but the floor was too slippery so you ended falling-

But a pair of arms caught you before you could hit the floor. You looked up to see

Oh Se Hun.

>>Sehun's POV<<

I was walking down from the dance studio after training. I felt thirsty but I didn't want bubbletea today. 'Maybe I should try something else.' I think to myself. 

I then look around and see that cafe I sometimes go to that has some pretty good drinks. So I head there.

I was just walking to the cafe when I saw a girl mopping the floor. I continued watching her. Something tells me she's someone.. important ? Someone I have to do something to.. ?

Suddenly, I saw her trip on something. I quickly ran over to her. Luckily, I caught her before she hit the ground.

I looked down at her and looked at her face. Wait, isn't this the girl Baekhyun hyung was talking about ?

>>Flashback<<

Me and the members were playing Truth or Dare while waiting to go on stage for Music Bank. "Truth or Dare ?" Baekhyun asks me. "Dare. Triple dare." I said, determined.

I get a lot of 'Ooohhhhh's from the hyungs. "Hmmm.." Baekhyun rubs his chin. "Ah, I know ! You know the girl at the cafe ?" he asks and I nod. He then smiles.

"I dare you to date her for two weeks during our break. If you eventually fall in love with her, you have to treat all of us." he smirks rubbing his hands together.

"Okay then." I say. At that moment, the noona that works there came in, "You guys are up next. Get ready." she says. We all stand up and start warming up and practicing a bit.

The whole time, I was thinking about how I should ask her out. Meh, I should just go with the flow and wait til the right time right ?