Lotte World

These past two days, you and Sehun have been texting each other non-stop. Even if there was nothing to talk about, the both of you would try and find something to talk about.

From : Him 

To : You

What are you doing ?

From : You

To : Him 

Oh, I'm just in my room listening to music..

You lied. It was Friday and you're usually off on Fridays. But then today you had to work extra. And you didn't want him to know. Or ask why you have to work extra.

From : Him 

To : You 

Really ? Cuz it seems to me you're working while texting me :b

What ? You look up and scan the room. At the table in the corner of the cafe, you see him smiling at you.

"Hiiii." he waves walking to the counter. "Hiii." you wave back. "What do you want today?" you ask him. "A date with you." he says. You roll your eyes at him. 

"You already had that." you giggle. "But I want one today." he pouts. You give him the 'really?' look. "I'm working." you say. "Aww, come one. Just today, in here. No one's here anyway." he begs. You stay quiet for a bit while he stares at you with puppy eyes, begging you to say yes.

"Fine. I have to ask manager eonnie first." you say taking your apron off and walking into the manager's room.

"Eonnie, can I take an hour off ? Not really, off. I'll be in the cafe but not working. I will when someone comes.. but no one is here now. So.." you ask your manager.

"Sure, but why ?" she asks.

"Well, uhh... Sehun.. He uhh.. Wants to hang out with me here." you say biting your lip. A smile spreads across her face. "Okay, then. Have fun, kiddie." she smiles. You thank her and bow then walk out of the room.

You sit down at the table Sehun is at. 

For one hour, you guys just laugh and talk about the most random things. You don't think your conversation made any sense but you didn't care. Just as long as you could be with him, you were having a lotta fun.

"So, see you tomorrow." he waves. "Tomorrow ? Why ?" you ask. "For our 2nd date." he says. "Then what is this ? Wasn't this a date ?" you ask. "Nope. This was just a meeting." he says. "Isn't that the same thing?" you raise an eyebrow. "I don't think so. See you tomorrow." he says waving. "Where are we going ?" you ask. "You'll find out tomorrow." he smiles.

"Well ok then.." you mumble to yourself.

>>Next Day<<

You were waiting for Sehun at the bench in front of the cafe. You wore a checkered long sleeved shirt with a shirt inside and a vest on top along with a pair of light wash skinny jeans. With that, you wore brown wedges that came until your ankles and a cream scarf around your neck.

He told you to meet him there at 11.00 and it was 10.50. A few minutes later, he came running to you. "Hey, (y/n)" he waves. "Hi Sehun." you smile.

"Let's go." he says dragging you to the car. After 40 minutes of driving you guys finally arrive. You get out of the car. "Where are we ?" you ask staring at an empty wall. Sehun laughs, "Look there you silly." he says pointing behind you.

You turn around and see you're at Lotte World !

"I've always wanted to come here !" you squeal running towards the entrance. "You've never been here ?" he asks. You shake your head. "Nope. Didn't have the time." you say shrugging.

He then runs up to you and takes your hand in his then starts walking. You blushed cuz the both of you were holding hands.

You guys rode the rollercoaster, the bumper cars and everything except the haunted house. Right now you were riding that tower thing that goes up and then goes down reaaallyy fast.

You look next to you. Sehun is sitting there. You were just staring at him this whole time thinking, 'Why is he so handsome ? Why did he take me out of all girls ? OMG He's so cute ! Wait, am I falling for him ? I know he's my bias and all but.. am I falling for him.. for real ?'

After that, you guys go to the snack bar and eat some food. Right now it's already 7.30p.m.

>>Sehun's POV<<

Right now, me and (y/n) are eating. I just stare at her. God she's so pretty. How can she be this pretty ? Everything she does is just so.. asdfghjkl. Her laugh, her smiles, her shyness.. everything.

Am I really falling for her ? Could I possibly be falling for her ? It's only been a few days though..

"Common, let's go to the haunted house." I say offering my hand. "H-haunted house ?" she gulps. "Yeah.." I say. She hesitantly takes my hand and we walk to the haunted house.

Inside, she's tightly holds my hand and walks. "Are you scared ?" I ask. She just stares at me. "N-no." she stutters. I laugh. "You can hold onto me if you're scared." I say offering my arm. But instead, she wraps her arms around me.

I smile and look down at her. Then continue walking with my arm on her shoulder.

Once we came out, her eyes were tightly shut and she was still clinging onto me. "Uhh, (y/n) we're out." I chuckle. "Really?" she says opening one eye to make sure. "Oh." she says letting out a sigh of relief.

I chuckle a bit. "We should go home. It's getting late." I say bringing her back to the car.

Once we get into the car, she goes out. Hahah, I guess she's really sleepy. I drove her to the front of her hostel. 

The moment we arrived, she opened her eyes. "Are we here yet ?" she asks stretching. "Yeah." I smile. She looks around and then stares at me confused.

"How do you know I live here ?" she asks. "Well.. uhh.. the other day I uhh.. followed you. To make sure you got home safely." I say rubbing the back of my neck with a sheepish smile.

She blushed. "Well, okay then. What about my bike ?" she pouts wondering what to do with it. "No one will steal it. Don't worry." I say reassuring her. "It's not that I'm worried about. How am I supposed to go to work on Monday ?" she asks.

I keep silent for awhile.. thinking about what to do. "I can just pick you up for work. I have a 2 week break so I won't be busy." I suggest. "It won't bother you right ?" she asks. "No, not at all." I shake my head.

"Okay, then. Byeee. Today was really fun. Thank you so much~" she says and kisses my cheek.