So it was just a Dare..

>>Sehun's POV<<

Tomorrow, it'll be two weeks since I asked (y/n) out. Sigh, what do I do now ? How am I supposed to.. stop this ? I can't just go to her and tell her this was just a dare.

I put my face in my hands and just stay like that for a while thinking about (y/n). Suddenly, someone comes into the room. "Sehun, are you ok?" Luhan hyung asks. I look up at him and smile. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking.." I mutter.

"About ?" he asks. I let out a sigh. "I'm thinking about (y/n)." I say as I put my face back in my hands. Luhan stays quiet for awhile. "Could you.. possibly, like her ?" he asks.

I look at him, taken aback by his question. Then I think about it.. Maybe I do like her ? Everything she does.. I like. Everytime she smiles I get butterflies.

The way she laughs, the way she gets scared so easily, her reactions

Everything.

"Maybe I do.." I mumble to myself. "What ? I can't hear you." Luhan says. "I think I like her.. Luhan hyung." I sigh. "Well, how bout we discuss this with the boys ? Let's go to the dance studio down stairs and discuss then do some training ?" he says. I nod and we go to the dance studio.

>>Your POV<<

It's been almost two weeks since Sehun asked you out. You were in a good mood today and decided to go visit him and ask him for a date instead of him asking you. 

You go into the SM building and go to their dance studio. You know where it is since just a few days ago, he brought you there. While you were walking to the room, you heard your name being mentioned.

So you went forward and listened to their conversation. "So, what are you going to do ?" someone asks. "I don't know." Sehun says. "I didn't think about this. How you're supposed to stop the dating.." Someone says.

"What ?" you whispered to yourself, frowning, and then continued listening.

"I can't tell her that this was all just and a dare and nothing else. I can't do that." Sehun says. What ?

This was all just a dare ?

All he did...

Fake ?

'Ugh, how stupid of me to think he actually wanted to date me. Why would he ? I should've known better. Fuck.' you thought with tears in your eyes. You mentally cursed yourself.

The tears stream down your face. You didn't wanna listen to their conversation anymore. You ran down and headed to the nearby park. You sat on the swings and started crying it all out.

You got a few stares and stuff and felt uncomfortable. So you hid behind a tree and just started punching yourself for being such an idiot..

You thought of all the dates you and him went on. That time, he even brought you to the beach and you guys watched the sunset together.

You read a fact online that says if you watch the sunset with that person, you guys will be close forever.

Well, you guess that's just a fake fact.

Then, you remember the date at the haunted house, he held your hand for the firsxt time at Lotte World. And the first one where you watched Frozen with him. And another one where he brought you ice-skating and bought you ice-cream after that.

You smile at the thought of the memories.. But then that smile turns into a sob. It was all just fake..

"How can you be so stupid, (y/n). Sehun would never fall for you ! This was all just a dare. Nothing of it was real !" you say hitting yourself on the head. 

"Except that I really had feelings for him.." you mumble to yourself crying harder.

Pathetic.