Frozeennn =D

Le Part 3 ^o^

>>On Saturday<<

You wore a pair of skinny jeans with leggings inside. You wore a pretty white and black sweater with a shirt inside and a leather jacket outside. With that, you had a pair of uggs on and a beanie on top of your head. It's winter so you wore quite a number of layer of clothes.

You take your phone out and check the time. It's 3.15p.m, better start going. You walk down and get your bike then start riding it to SM. 

>>30 minutes later<<

You parked your bike at the back of the cafe and locked it to the bars. You then went to the front of the cafe, and to your suprise, you saw Sehun waiting for you on the bench.

"Oh, hi." he says as he looks up at you. "Hiii" you smile. "Ready ?" he asks. You nod and with that, he drags you to the car and drives you to a nearby mall.

"Wait there." he says taking off his seatbelt and walking out. He walks all the way to the other side and opens the door for you. You give him the 'really?' look and he just smiles. You flash a shy smile and walk out of the car.

The both of you walk into the mall together. "So where first ?" he asks turning his head to look at you. "Well, that day you mentioned a movie.. ?" you suggest. "Right. Leggo !" he says bringing you to the cinema.

"What movie do you wanna watch ?" he asks. "How about Frozen?" you suggest. "Okay, the next one is in 15 minutes. We'll take that one alright ?" he says and you nod.

He buys the tickets, buys some popcorn and then pulls you into the movie hall. While waiting for the movie to start, you and Sehun just talk about random stuff to pass the time.

Suddenly, you hear loud music playing so you look to the movie to see the movie playing. "Ooh, ooh ! It's starting !" you say pointing to the screen like a kid. Sehun sees this and laughs.

"What?" you ask. "Nothing~" he laughs.

>>Sehun's POV<<

Throughout the whole movie, I don't know why, but I was just staring at her. I watched the way she laughed at anything and everything that Olaf did and her cute reactions.

Wait, what ?

Did I just call her cute ?

Why am I thinking like that ? I can't think that way.. I'm gonna have to stop going out with her in two weeks. I can't be like this. Nope.

But..

She was pretty cute when she realized the movie was starting.

What ? I should stop thinking like this. I then shake my head.

"Helloooooo, Sehuun ? Sehun to Earth~" (y/n) says waving her hands in front of my face. "Huh, what ?" I ask looking at her. "The movie ended." she says pointing to the screen. "Okay, let's go then!" I say pulling her up.

While we were walking around, I heard her tummy growl. "Oops'" she says. "Let's go eat." I laugh. I then bring her to a restaurant and we eat dinner there.

After that, we get into the car to head back home. "Where do you live?" I ask. "Oh, you can just drop me off at the cafe. I go home riding a bike." she says. 

I frown.

"But isn't that dangerous ?" I ask. "I'm used to it. It's fine." she smiles. I nod and I drive her to SM. I drop her off and drive a little further away so she can't see my car. Good thing it's black.

A few minutes later, I see her riding her bike and I followed her. I did it to make sure she got home safely. I quietly followed her and I see she lives in a hostel.

"So, she's a university student." I say to myself.

After seeing that she went into the building safely, I drove back home.

"Why are you late ?" Junmyeon hyung asks me along with the guys staring at me with questioning eyes. "I'll tell you guys tomorrow. I'm sleepy." I yawn. "Okay, then go sleep. Goodnight~" Luhan hyung says. I nod my head and walk into my room.

I take a quick shower, brush my teeth and wear my pj's. I then jump into my bed and start thinking about (y/n).

'Sigh, why am I thinking about her?' I think to myself trying to fall asleep. I can't because she's there smiling that pretty smile of hers in my head.

If I can't get her out of my head, maybe I should text her.

To : Her

From : Me

Goodnight =]

After that I turn off my phone, not bothering if she would reply me or not.

A few minutes later, I doze off. (y/n) being my last thought for the night.