The Truth -Ending-

>>Sehun's POV<<

Me and the hyungs were at the dance studio. Talking. "Hyungs, I have something to tell you guys." I say looking down. "What is it ?" Jondgae asks. 

"Well I.. uhh I .. have a cr- nevermind." I say shaking my head. "No. What is it ? Tell us.." Chanyeol says. "Yeah, it's okay." Kyungsoo says.

"Do you remember that girl you told me to date for a week as a dare. (y/n)?" I ask them. "Yeah." Minseok hyung says. "Why ?" Kris asks. "I think she likes me ?" I say. I didn't think it was the time to tell them I like her yet.

"So, what are you going to do ?" Tao hyung asks. "I don't know." I say. "I didn't think about this. How you're supposed to stop the dating.." Baekhyun says biting his lip and looking down.

"I can't tell her that this was all just a dare and nothing else. I can't do that." I say. "Why ?" Jongin asks. I take a deep breath. "Because I like her." I say looking at him in the eye.

Everyone just stares at me shocked.

"So.. what are you gonna do?" Yixing asks a moment late. "I don't know yet.." I say thinking about what I should do. Suddenly, our dance teacher comes in. 

We quickly get up and start practicing. The whole time through practice, I was just thinking about what I should do.

DING !

I suddenly got an idea ! "Yes ! That's perfect !" I say fistpumping the air. I look around me and everyone is just staring at me. Ooops, forgot we were practicing .__.

>>Your POV<<

You just finished work. You took a rag and started wiping all the tables. After that, you took off your apron and took your bag then head out. 

Right then, you saw Sehun. "Dammit, I don't wanna see him." you mumble to yourself starting to walk faster, wanting to avoid him. "(y/n)-ahh! Wait!" Sehun says. You start running to the park.

"Where are you going ?" Sehun shouts. "Waiit, I wanna tell you something." he says turning you around.

"You don't need to. I already know what you're gonna say." you say shifting your eyes away from his gaze. Tears were forming in your eyes, and you didn't want him to see that. It would be embarrassing for him to find out you like him if it was all fake.

"What ?" he asks. You turn your head to look at him. "I know that you asked me out just because of a dare. All you did was fake. And that I mean nothing to you." a sniffled sob left your mouth. "That's what you wanted to tell me right?" you ask, tears falling from your eyes.

"Wait, what ? No ! I didn't wanna tell you that !" he says. You roll your eyes.

Excuses.

"Well, you don't need to anymore. I already know." you say getting angry. "How did you know it was a dare ?" he asks.

"I heard it. Just now I wanted to surprise you and ask you on a date instead of you asking me. But as I was going I heard my name and I listened. I heard everything." you say crying harder.

"Everything ? Are you sure ? Until where did you listen ?" he asks. "Until you said you can't tell me that it was all just a dare and nothing else." you say practically weeping.

He frowns. "(y/n)-ah, that wasn't everything. Wanna know why I can't do it ?" he says putting his hands on both of your shoulders. You stare at him. You're not into this shit. What is he on about ? "Why ?" you ask, a little annoyed.

He stares at you for about 5 seconds. "Because I can't lie." he says frowning. "What are you talking about ? You're lying now. It was a dare and it was all fake." you scoff.

"I can't lie that it was all fake. Because it wasn't. Well, at first it was. But then I saw all your charms and how cute you are. I started to fall for you. The way you laugh, how you get scared easily. Everything. I fell for you because of you. Only the first date was fake. Everything else I did? It was real. Heck, at the end of that first date. I already started caring for you." he says staring into your eyes.

You cry even harder. You didn't believe what he was saying. How could you believe him ?

"You jerk ! You're such a liar ! Stop !" you shout running away from him. He grabs hold of your hand and walks in front of you. "What do you mean I'm lying ? Why won't you believe me?" he asks. "Why should I believe you ?" you ask crying.

You wipe your tears and stare at him. "Why ?" you ask again. 

He crashes his lips onto yours. Locking them with yours, they practically mould with each other.

Perfect.

"Because of that." he says after pulling away. You stare at him, shocked at what he just did. "Now do you believe me ?" he asks.

"You didn't come here to tell me you wanted to stop going out?" you ask looking down. "Nope. The opposite." he says smiling, tilting your head up with his finger. "The opposite?" you ask. 

"I didn't come here to tell you that I wanna stop going out. Because that would make me a liar." he says. "What ?" you asked confused. This idiot, I swear. "(y/n)-ah, will you please be my girlfriend and continue going out with me ?" he smiles.

"Me ?" you ask pointing to yourself. He smiles and nods. "Of course I will !" you say jumping up and onto him. "Yehet~!" he cheers, grabbing hold of you. You pull your head back to look at his face.

He lightly kisses your lips. "Thank you." he says.

This is the last part =) I hope you liked it ! Thanks for reading :3