A Date ?

Here's Part 2. Hope you like it :DD

You realize it's Sehun, your bias from EXO. You quickly stand up and bow. "Sorry." you apologize. 'Ugh, how can I be so clumsy? He probably hates me now.' you think to yourself biting your lip.

You look up at him and your eyes meet. You quickly look down at your feet in embarrassment. 

"Gwenchana ?" he asks. "What ? Oh yeah, I'm fine." you say. You were shocked he asked if you were okay. "Thank you." you say just above a whisper. "Your welcome." he smiles helping you pick up the mop.

"Thanks." you smile. He smiles back at you and bows his head. You get back to your senses and remember you're at work. "Did you come here to order ?" you ask him. "Umm, yeah." he replies rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh, sorry !" you say quickly putting back the mop.

You stand behind the counter and he walks there. "What do you want ?" you ask ready to take his order.

"A date with you." he says.

>>Sehun's POV<<

"What do you want ?" she asks from behind the counter. I guess this is the right time.

"A date with you." I say.

Her eyes widen and she stares at me like that for awhile. "I'm sorry, what ?" she asks, completely shocked. "I wanna take you out. This weekend. A movie and dinner together maybe ?" I ask.

She stays quiet for awhile before answering. "S-s-su-sure." she stutters. "Great then. Meet you here on Saturday at 4.00p.m. And can I have an iced coffee ?" I say. "Okay. And sure." she says tapping some stuff.

"That's 9,800 won." she says after making the drink. "Thank you." I say handing her the money then walking out with my coffee.

I get into the elevator and get off at the 3rd floor. Then, I walk into the studio.

"Baekhyun hyung~" I coo calling him. "What ?" he asks looking at me.

"I did it." I say. He raises an eyebrow at me. "The dare.." I remind him. "Ohhh!" he facepalms himself. "Hyung, you're getting old." I say doing merong and he does it back. 

"So, how'd it go ?" he asks. "Pretty good. She said yes." I say sitting down on the couch. "Okay, cool then." he says.

>>Your POV<<

You walked into your hostel room after work and jumped onto your bed. "Eeeekk! He asked me out !" you sqeel squeezing a pillow.

"Who did ?" Hyo Jin, your roommate, asks. You turn your head to look at her and smile, "Sehun." Her eyes widened. "THE Sehun ?" she asks and you nod. "How ?" she asks. You laugh a bit and tell her what had happened at the cafe.

"But why so suddenly ? Doesn't it seem a bit weird to you ?" she asks after teling her the story. "Actually, yeah.." you say starting to rethink the situation. Why would he ask you out so suddenly ? All you ever did to him was smile, said hi and occasionally, have some small talk. It is weird.

"Well, I'm gonna go take a shower." you say. "But you shouldn't miss a chance of a lifetime.. so you should go." she says before you step into the toilet. "I know. I wasn't going to anyway." you smiled at her and walked into the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower, you brush your teeth and put on your pj's. You get into bed and try to fall asleep. But you couldn't.

Why ?

Because of Sehun.

He's lingering in your thoughts. You couldn't stop thinking about just now.. and why he would ask you out. But you eventually fell asleep some time later. Sehun being your last thought.