I want to be free

"Yes?"

"I want to be free." I said looking over the fence were freedom wasn't a dream.

"I-in what free do you mean.." Cream said tripping but catching herself over a stone.

"Do you mean just no trail ride, being ou-"

I cut her off

"No. I want to be over that fence. Far away from here. Somewhere where there's a free big patch of grass to roam.."

"Does this mean you want to leave us?"

"No, i want you guys to come.."

"But this has been our only home! we lived here since the beginning of our lives! we cant leave now! The trainers love us!'"

We got farther and farther away from the other herd of horses as we came to a corner crowded by trees.

I pushed a bush from a broken fence. Barbed wire lined the ground of where the fence has broken.  And a flyer laid in a patch of grass as I looked down with creamy; on the flyer it said
--------------
Horses retire paradise! Free food! Nice owners! Carrots and oats daily! Big fields! Nice horses!

If your horse doesn't get along with other horses, we can always try a different field!
Most importantly NO ABUSE
Just send in your horse and sign a form and we'll take 'em for free!

---------------

Creamy looked at the location.

"That's way to far.."

"Cmon we can do it"

"I-im just a pony.. and your a-a horse, Angel.."

"I may be bigger but you may have the same strength as me.."

"I just cant.."

Creamy walked away as i looked at the flyer and back at the her.

And thought to myself.. I still have mom and Ghost...