Taste Of Freedom

I smile looking at his body squirming to come back out.
He pranced around me.
"You can tell your friends your leaving at sunset, okay Ghosty?"
"Okay!!" He said
"Now go play with your friends"
He smiled and ran towards his other friend horses. I followed him but going to the horse grown up group with cream and other horse family's. They talked about the same old things each time they talked, like how heavily their riders were, how the riders treated them. They always complained but I never told them to shut up like they did to me. I listened to them, but it was hard to pay attention to them and their boring conversations. I looked over at Ghost as he raced in the field with two other small colts. I zoned out of the conversations as I looked over the fences. I knew the exact way to get there, I always has. The maps I look off of are easy to see it... But it's really far. Far for Ghost... Dusk became and I waited in the corner as Ghost hopped over to me.
"I told my friends goodbye!" He said sad but happy at the same time.
"Okay.." I pushed the bush out of the way.
"You first." I said and he listen and put his from legs threw the crack. I nudged his hind so he'd go a little fast out before we get caught.
I followed in after him, my white coat got caught on the barb wire on the side of the fence, it ripped my coat a little bit, causing a small streak of blood on the side of my should.
"Sis you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine.. But hurry we'll get caught!" I nudged him again forward. Hills laid in the direction that we where going. Ghost walked forward down a hill and I followed him.
And the adventure began...