'Kill Me'

"Kill me, I dare you."

"Thomas, no!" Newt screams, pulling on his restraints. But in result, Thomas doesn't even look back at his lover, he just stares down Janson and the other WICKED guards with blasters.

The guards holding Newt back tighten there grip on the boy, spitting commands to get the boy to stop. But of course with Newt's stubborn personality, he did not oblige.

'How did these two lovers get themself in this predicament' you may ask? Well, it started during the escape from WICKED headquarters into the Flat Trans. Newt stormed off after loosing his temper due to the growing Flare virus inside him, and fittingly, Thomas went after him. It got to a point where the guards came running down the hall towards Minho and Brenda, and they had to make a run for it. Sorrowfully leaving their friends behind.

The guards soon spotted Thomas and Newt, and decided to come after them instead, since Thomas was the main target.

The boys didn't realize this until it was to late.

And now Thomas was protecting Newt- well, by ignoring the blonde and encouraging death upon himself. 'Heroic', I know.

Well, the guards didn't exactly want to kill Thomas, seeing as they needed him to procede with their reseach, but he was causing a bit of trouble for them...

"Thomas... We don't want to kill anyone, we're just going go run some tests on you, and soon enough we'll have the cure, and we can rid the Flare from your friend" Janson explained, calmly, becoming a bit irrated of Thomas' lash out.

"No! You are lying! You can't get the cure, I wont have you enslave us to your tests!" Thomas shouting, yes, he was over reacting to this situation, especially with the whole 'kill me' thing, but that's just what Thomas does.

"Then you'll have no problem with us using your friend for a bit of... Leverage." Janson sneered, giving up on the whole 'nice guy' act. With a nod of his head, a guard held the point of their blaster to Newt's head and the Brit shook in fear and anticipation.

"Cut!" Wes yelled from his directors seat, clapping to show praise for everyone's acting.