'Interviews'

What a creative title Aluv, good job.

Yes, swarms of interviews came after the release of Scorch Trials. It was expected, yet still extremely tiring. The cast seemed to have no time to themselves, so of course, right now, they were doing none other then an interview. How perfect.

Ki Hong, Dylan, Thomas, and Kara had been asked to do this one, no surprise seeing as though they were some of the main supporting characters.

However, this was the type of interview was an audience, this also means fan asked questions. This could go two ways. Let's hope for the latter. 

"Okay, we have one last question before we go to the audience- asked ones." The interviewer- Sophia- states and the cast nods, "This one is for Thomas, so James (Dashner) recently released in a interview of his own that your character, 'Newt' was gay. Opinions on that?"

Thomas shifted in his seat, glancing down for a second, it would be obvious to anyone in the room that he was clearly a bit uncomfortable. "Well, um, I think that's great? Um of course, in the movie Wes hasn't put anything of the topic in, but I guess it adds more depth to the character." He says with question evident in his voice, as if he's unsure of a answer for the question.

Sophia nods her head in understanding, seemingly is oblivious to his uncomfortable state. "Okay, well then let's get into the audience asked questions! We've had security form lines for anyone who has one, though note that we won't get to everybody."

Dylan turns to Thomas who is sitting in the seat beside him. "You okay?" He question, raising an eyebrow. Thomas only nods in response, looking back down. Unsure what to do for his friend, Dylan places a hand on Thomas' back, rubbing gentle patterns to soothe him.
"If you aren't feeling well you can step out, kay?" Dylan says in a assuring tone.

"I'm fine." Thomas mumbles, and in response Dylan narrows his eyes, keeping his hand where it is on the Brit's back.

"Okay, first question." Sophia prompts, signaling for the first person in line to go.

A teenage girl steps up to the microphone they placed in front of the line. She has a blue sweatshirt an debacle leggings on, looking nervous. "Um, hi I'm Sarah, my question is, if anyone in the cast has read the book, who is your favorite character?"

They go through six more questions like this and the cast line up answers, nothing new.

"Okay, we have time for a few more." Sophia says and the next in line steps up.

"This is quite blunt, but a lot of my friends and the whole TMR fandom wants to know- Thomas, are you gay?"

At this (indeed extremely blunt) question, Thomas stands up, muttering a quick, "Pardon me" and exits the room, heading off to the tour bus they had rented. Tears started to fill his eyes, ignoring his attempts to wipe them away.

He walks to the back of the bus and collapses on the small couch, bringing his hands up to cover his eyes.

Back to the stage, Ki Hong and Kara just sat a watched as their friend rushed out of the interview, where as Dylan shot up and raced after him.

"Thomas!" Dylan repeatedly shouted, trying to think where his friend would have gone, that is until he remembered the bus.

When Dylan finally caught up to the Brit, he kneeled down in front of the couch, looking at Thomas with worry, and pulled his hands away from his face.

"Hey, Thomas, what's wrong?" Dylan asks softly, gazing into the Brit's pretty, dark eyes.

"I-I've... Ive just been thinking lately." Thomas starts, fumbling over his words. "Thinking... Ya know, q-questioning. I-I just... I k-know, I-I-" Thomas couldn't seem to make sense of his own words, just letting things fall from his mouth.

"Hey, hey, Thomas calm down. Breath. Okay? In, out, that's it, breathe. Just breathe." Dylan encourages, helping Thomas to sit up, rubbing circles onto his back. "It's fine, it's okay, everything is fine, you're okay."

"D-Dyl... Dyl, I bloody... I think I'm bloody gay..." Thomas whispers after awhile, looking down at his hands.

Dylan smiles, "Thomas, that's nothing to be ashamed of. You're wonderful, beautiful no matter what." His gaze flickers down to his friend pretty, enticing pink lips and back up to his eyes. "May I?" He questions and Thomas stares for a moment before nodding slightly.

Dylan takes this as his okay signal and leans in, connecting his lips with the Brit's, moving slowly, getting a feel of it before finding their movement. Thomas soon begins to kiss back, making their lips move in harmony.

The kiss lasted a few minutes, breaks only being taken shortly for breaths. But was soon interrupted by their fellow cast members returning from the fail of a interview- Ki Hong and Kara.

"GET A LOUD OF THESE TWO" Ki Hong shouts, making Dylan and Thomas pull away from each other unwillingly as Kara pulls out her phone for a picture.