'No, it's pronounced "Dylmas"'

Merry Newtmas/Dylmas!
AU: Newt and Dylan are stills the well-known actors they are today, but (of course) they are dating  and live with each other.

Dylan strode lazily into the kitchen to make Thomas and him coffee. Yes, it was Christmas Day, but he wasn't about to make wake his sleeping beauty up, even if Thomas scowled at him for not waking him up earlier to open presents. Dylan wanted Thomas to get as much sleep as possible since they had a busy day ahead of them.

Dylan was a thoughtful boyfriend, willing to do anything and everything to benefit his significant other. Not that Thomas wasn't, because he was- defiantly the sweetest, purest, kindest soul, but there was a difference. Dylan knew Thomas appreciated the little things, even if his actions caused conflict with that idea. Dylan could tell because Thomas' eyes gave him away, as well as his lips curving up into a ghost of a smile. They both fought with Thomas' annoyed words (on the occasion that the 'little thing' caused them to be late for an event or etc.) or his silence. Like if Dylan would make coffee for Thomas and the Brit would just smile tiredly, Dylan could tell that inside he was extremely grateful internally. It was just a small communication they had developed over time.

By now the coffee was done and a sleepy (yet annoyed) Thomas was emerging from their bedroom.

"Baaaaabe, why didn't you wake me up!" Thomas scowled, taking the coffee into both of his soft hands.

"Beeecaaaause, we have a long day and I don't want my baby to be tired!" Dylan said using the same tone as Thomas, walking up behind his lover and wrapping his arms around the smaller's waist. Resting his head on Thomas' shoulder- nuzzling into his neck and leaving light kiss on his collarbone.

Thomas sighed, "Still! It's Christmas!" Leaning back into his boyfriend, sipping the coffee that was probably 65% cream, but hey it's how he liked it.

"No baby, it's pronounced 'Dylmas'" Dylan corrected, referring to the ship name the fans gave the to back when the filming of Maze Runner had begun. Dylan pressed a few more kisses to Thomas' collarbone, later moving up to his jawline then connecting the pair's lips.

This continued for a few more minutes until Thomas pulled away, "No my knight, we shall open presents! For it is Christmas!" Thomas says in a posh tone, easily achieving it from his British accent.

"But my princess! The only present I want is your beautiful lips!" Dylan protests in his own posh tone, a goofy smile rising to his lips.

The stare at each other for a few moments before Dylan starts to lean back in, right before he is able to connect their lips, Thomas makes a run for it, screaming, "I DO NOT CONSENT!"

Dylan laughs, chasing after his boyfriend, determined to retrieve 'the only gift he wants.'