'I know places'

Shit, I don't even listen to Taylor Swift anymore, but for the nostalgia (and cause my playlist finished) I turned on the 1989 album and heard this in hand got the idea. (Yes I'm starting to update this book a lot more.)
Plus I've been getting into Dylmas and Newtmas a lot more again. No, I never stopped shipping it but I took a break from reading it since I was getting into more bandom.

Dylan and Thomas had been dating for six months now; keeping it on the down low from paparazzi and social media (in respect of Thomas). In the other hand, all Dylan wanted to do was tell the world that Thomas was his and everyone should lay off because that's the protective and proud boyfriend he is, but respected Thomas' wishes of hiding it from the media. Thomas was admittedly scared, he felt as though his friends, family, even fans would turn their backs on him if they knew he was fat, let alone dating his co-star. He undoubtedly loved Dylan with all his heart, but that didn't silence his fears.

So when the filming of Death Cure came around and the couple was reunited (seeing as Thomas' last trip to America to see his boyfriend was three months ago) and starting hanging around each other more not just in set but in the streets going to stores, etc Thomas' fears kicked in. Especially when one day, Dylan wrapped an arm around the Brit's waste, pulling him closer. "Dyl, what are you doing?" Thomas muttered, clenching his teeth. Not that he wasn't enjoying having his boyfriend close, but there were so many people.

"That guy over there was staring at you." Dylan whisper back, motioning to a dark haired boy with green eyes that was across the store (American Eagle) that they currently inhabiting. 

"Does that automatically mean he's attracted to me? He could've easily emerged me from a film he watched." Thomas retorted, trying to inch his was out of Dylan'a tight grip to no avail.

"Still... The guy needs to know he can't eye up what's mine." Dylan mutters, his sense of protectiveness kicking in as he glared down the man.

"You don't own me." Thomas shoots back, giving his boyfriend a dignified glance.

"Yes, but I love you and you're mine, and I'm yours. That's how it works."

"I love you too, and that's why you have no need to be so bloody protective. Plus, what if someone saw us and took a picture?" Thomas worries.

"I wouldn't care." Dylan says.

"Yes, but I would." Thomas insists.

"Thomas, baby, we're in love, other people's opinion don't matter! Plus if they truly care about you, they wouldn't give a shit about who you love!" Dylan exclaims desperately and Thomas looks down, studying his feet.

"I...I..."

"Shit, baby, sorry. I shouldn't have lashed out..."

"No, you're right. I'm sorry, I just... I'm sorry Dyl, I'm so afraid..." Thomas says, looking back up at his boyfriend, eyes glistening.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry." Dylan whispers, cupping the Brit's face in one hand, eyes flickering to his lips, "Can I!" He requests and Thomas nods so Dylan leans forward, capturing his boyfriends lips into his.

Snap

The sound of a camera goes off, signaling Thomas to pull away but Dylan just wraps his arms around his lover's waste, whispering, "Forget it."