Chapter 3

Hey guys here's another chapter. Todays song is

About you by colouring. I know these songs might not well with the chapter, but its the music I like to ;listen to when I write.

_____________________________________________________________________________

When you go to a job interview you always have to dress appropriately and make a great first impression. Or as I like you to think of it as  you having  to sell your body like a product that shows off a brand of a company that someone would like to purchase. Dressing appropriately is also a way of expressing yourself without the employer looking at you resumé and showing that you are capable of the job.

For me it seems that I have not found that perfect balance between expressing my capability and personality through my style and the will to dress appropriately. You see I prefer to wear clothing that is quite avant-garde and this is where majority of my money ends up, because sometimes I value clothes more than basic needs. This addiction increased exponentially since my breakup from the douche bag that is my ex-boyfriend and when I quitted my job. Because designer clothing and luxury items are the only things seemed to calm me down through my time of need.

So you understand that picking the perfect outfit for any occasion is quite the event for a fashionista like me. Working in the fashion industry furthermore instilled the idea of first impressions being important to express your personality.

So at approximately 8 am, I started to plan my outfit and the day ahead. I texted Ollie to see how she was doing but in true Ollie style, before I could be distracted myself with my instagram stalking yet again, my phone ring.

"Why do you always do that?" I say with humorous arrogance in my voice.

"What? If you mean that I interrupted you from stalking that idiot, douche bag of an ex boyfriend of yours, then yes I will always do that." She replied in a husky sleepy voice.

"Wow, aint we quite colourful with the insults this morning, rough night?" I say humorously.

"No, you are not getting out of this one! You need to get over that fucker, K he like destroyed your happiness and the use of your vagina!" She said raising her voice slightly.

"What do you mean, 'Destroyed my vagina'"

"What I mean, is that you haven't had a sausage up your whole in a long time. Like does it even work anymore?"

"Yes, it does still work!" I said with arrogance,"The point of this call, I wanted to ask you if you still have my black Birkin"

"No, I don't. Why do you need it, do you have a date tonight!" She asked excitedly

"No, you fucking idiot! I have a job interview with that huge publication company, you know the one down the street from my old job."

"Oh that place" She said uninterestedly,"Well, any ways I was going to ask you if you wanted to have dinner at The Test Kitchen? We could celebrate your new job?"

"I really doubt that I'm going to get this job" I said with disappoint, " I mean fucking interview I go to their reject me."

"Nah, babe don't be a pessimist, you might just get this job"She said

" Yea, well you can only hope" I said while heading out of the kitchen to the closet in my room and try find an outfit for the interview, "Anyway, I have to get ready. See you tonight"

"Good luck for the interview and I'll see you later. Love you" She said and then hung up the call.

I tried on about 10 different outfits and ended up wearing a vibrant outfit that contained of a bright fuchsia, tight, turtle neck Nicholas Ghesquiére top and a vibrant candy red short skirt from Louis Vuitton. I accompanied this look with a sleek back low bun with minimalistic eye make up and a bright scarlet lip.

 I accompanied this look with a sleek back low bun with minimalistic eye make up and a bright scarlet lip

(KAI'S OUTFIT)

When I had finally picked my outfit, I headed to the door and headed down the stairs to my car. In the car, I went over my resumé and the abilities that I could offer my new employer. I think that I might be bad at this trying to sell yourself for a job, because I keep being fucking rejected by these corporate pigs. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I haven't tried. Its just quite depressing to be 30 and your life is going sort of down hill. I really thought by now Matt and me would be married, but I am instead heading to another job interview to be reject once again.

As I enter the shining silver glass covered building that towers over the other skyscrapers. I tried to stay positive, as I head toward the front desk and ask for where the interviews are going to be held. The blonde corporate looking woman point to the elevator with disinterest and told me that they are on the 35 floor.

On the 35 floor, I head to the desk at the end of the hall way to knock on the down to be greeted by a god of a man.

Holy shit, his hotness is going to be the end of me!