Chapter 4

Have you ever been blinding by the unbelievably, spectacularly, and eyeball burning blazing hotness of a single man.

The hotness that could launch a thousand ships. Well, unlike Helen of Troy, this blazing hot male being right in front of my was not sending ships to war, but instead he was sending waves of lustful sexual tension down to my womanhood. I mean this man was drop dead gorgeous, he was the calm before the storm, the danger down a dark alleyway, the type of man that seems to fuck his girl real good. Oh fuck me, Ollie was right not having sex for almost a year, was driving me crazy.

When I opened the door met eyes with the mysterious stranger in front of me, sitting at a huge glass desk, in front of the huge tinted windows of the building that went from the floor to the ceiling. The office itself was spectacular, it had the perfect mix of a modern office with neutral grays and black and the mix of a sitting space with the mini lounge area.

But the cherry on top was the man sitting behind that desk. This man was the epitome of a sex god on legs. From his dark brown gelled slick back hair to those dangerous soul piercing green eyes that lingering on my body to the tattoo that was peeping out of the collar of his white button up dress shirt to his amazing looking muscular frame that stretched his white dress shirt

This man's dazing looks had made me become a speechless, frozen potato of a person that was just blinded by the greatness of his looks. How  could anyone person in the whole world be so unbelievably enchantingly beautiful. It was an if I was under a spell from just looking at the mysterious stranger behind the desk.

"Are you planning to just stand there or are you going to come sit down," he said with a deep husky British accent.

I mean seriously fuck me, could this man get any hotter then he is now. I mean did he really need  to also have a fucking cute accent. Like my pantys are like dropping half way to China already.

I stood there awkwardly gesturing to door and then to the chair, mumbling wordless babble and awkwardly stumbling forward nearly tripping on the corner of the rug near the chair I was going to sit in. I mean could I embarrass myself anymore in front of this god of a man.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what that was," I said quite embarrassedly.

"No, its fine," he said with a hint of a smile,"Let's get starting. I'm Stephen James Henry, I'm the CEO of this company. I see here that you are applying for the position of my personal assistant, but you use to be the junior editor at XB magazine. I want to know why go from junior editor to a simple personal assistant."

"Well, I quit my last job, because of personal indifference with my last workplace." I said with a forced smile on my face and trying not to think about the heartbreak that I was still recovering from.

"Okay, well you are actually very overly qualified for this job" he said with a hint of a smile leaning back in his chair, " The job requires you to work long hours, travel around the world and working quite personally with me,"

Damn, this hot piece of ass was really making me horny. I mean my panty was literally soaking wet. I was dripping onto my skirt right now.

"Sir, I am wiling to take whatever problem I face head on." I said with a smirk on my face leaning back in my chair mimicking his earlier act.

Mr James looked at me with piercing, lustful eyes that literally made me want to rip my clothes off and have him take me right there on his desk, hard and fast.

"I see. So if I were to take you to bring me filing to my house in the middle of the night would to do it?" He said seductively with these alluring eyes piercing down to the very essence of my being.

"Uh, well Mr James," I say clearing my throat and nervously looking down at my skirt and then meeting his eyes again, "I would give you the appropriate document that you need at a moments notice"

"Well, then Ms Johnson, I think that you just got the job. You start tomorrow, be here at 7h17, and go to the receptionist Janice and she will show your office and the process of the job."

"Well, thank you Mr James, you don't know how thankful, I am for this job." I said with unbelievable joy. Finally I could not have to rely on my parent and my saving to get me through life.

After thanking him and again awkwardly shafted out of him office. I travelled silent back to my apartment, but was caught up in the afternoon traffic.

Like seriously, I don't know how I'm going to be able to work for this man, because even being in the room with him for able 20 minutes already made me all hot and bothered. Working with him is going to be even harder.

Damn this man is going to be the end of me.