Chapter 5

I want to change Kai's ex boyfriends name from Matt Van Camp to Ivo Blanco.

Ivo Blanco is the played by my fave Avan Jogia. I cant give enough of this guy. Like he gives me life

_________________________________________

As I shuffled out of my car onto the brown cobble stoned pavement. I was still consciously thinking about the impending reality of working with the man that just tantalized my senses and aroused by body in works that it hasn't been in months. Just the sample thought of wanting to have unadulterated, unlawful and red hot sex with your new boss, is something that normal people don't usually want when their see their future employer for the first.

These thoughts kept going back and forth in my brain, as I entered my apartment I went to my room. I flopped down onto my bed, looking up at the ceiling of the room.

This affection thatI felt for him has all but consumed my thoughts and body, this is something that I have to keep to myself and out of the light of actually acting upon it. Because as much as I would like to be having wild and unadulterated sex with my boss, I really do need this job.

I was snapped out of this trances, from the faint ding that came from my phone notifying me that I had received a message.

Hey Bae, hope the interview went well. Don't forget dinner tonight. Ol xx

Looking at my watch I decided to go get really for dinner with Ollie. I slammed off my bed and sluggishly went over to my closet, where again in a tempted hurried I went through my clothes. I tried on different outfits.

I decided to wear a multi-tiered, multicoloured dress that had long sleeved with each  of the colours (yellow, white, baby blue, magenta) melting into each to creation a masterpiece of design that hugged my body and my curves

I decided to wear a multi-tiered, multicoloured dress that had long sleeved with each of the colours (yellow, white, baby blue, magenta) melting into each to creation a masterpiece of design that hugged my body and my curves. I paired this dress with a black strappy heel.

After calling Ollie, I got into my car and drove into the traffic to the restaurant.

I spotted Ollie, across the room that was clacked with table and chairs. I walking to towards her I spotted the last person I could probably want to enact with my cheating, scum bag of an ex boyfriend Ivo. I quickened my pace and lowered my head hoping that some how he won't notice me as I wanted press his table, where he was sitting with that bitch Veronica.

Dashing past the "happy couple", I was greeted with the sympathetic look on Ollie face.

"I'm so sorry babe, they just got here and I was going to ask for a table change, before you got here."