Chapter 5

A/N: I posted this story YESTERDAY (as I started writing this chapter), and already the views!! Thank you all SOOOOOO much!!! Special thanks to liukii for being the first person to read this and for some great advice :3 Also, this will most likely be a filler chapter.

Queenie's POV

   Newt and Tina ran off to look for some kid, that left Jacob and I. "What do you wanna do?"
   "We could always c-..." I cut him off, because I already knew what he was going to say.
   "Just what I was thinking!" I replied with a giggle as I got my wand out.
"Okay, okay. This is really boring. Nobody will want to read this after this chapter," a voice from above said.
"Who said that?" Jacob asked shakily.
"Oh, Y'know. Admin. The author. Echo," the voice replied.
"Who on earth is Echo?" I asked.
"ME! I'm Echo! I'm the one writing this! Now, since you are the characters, any ideas for a filler chapter? I wanted to do something with you two, but I really don't know."
"Hm. We could alw-.." I started.
"Hell no!" The voice, I mean Echo, interrupted. "I'll just come up with an idea while I fix this wall. Go back to doing absolutely nothing."
And with that, the unknown voice disappeared.

~Timeskip to about an hour later brought to you by the author's laziness~

Newt's POV

We walked in the door of Tina's house, no luck finding Credence. For such a unique looking boy, he sure is hard to find.
"Where could he be? We looked everywhere!" Tina complained. "I really hope he's okay."
"Don't worry, he'll be just fine!" I said reassuringly.
"I sure hope so..." She said, staring out the window.

A/N: PLEASE READ THIS!!!! So, a lot of people have been asking me to update. I know I haven't updated in awhile. I'm working on a chapter and I would really appreciate if you guys would stop asking for an update. Thank you~! Sorry if this was kinda mean... I didn't mean for it to be

A/N: I'm sorry this one is short, I wanted a small filler chapter but I didn't know what to do. I'll try to make up for how bad this one is next chapter. Enjoy the fourth wall breaking? >;3 Heh... I'm sorry this one wasn't very good. I'm better at drama than the "lay-low" kinda thing.