Chapter 6: Silverfang Clan Part 2

Last Time

"Nice choices dears now let's go now and prepare." Mom complimented.

Dad and mom went out me and Leo looked at each other.

"Nice bow," I said.

"Nice knives," he replied.

We just laughed when we heard dad calling us and so we grinned and went upstairs

Flashback end

Zack's POV

We went upstairs as the door shutter behind us and mom and dad was waiting for us upstairs.

"Come on boys let's past time by doing stuff it's 12:00 so let's have lunch." Mom smiled and went to the kitchen to make something.

After a few minutes Leo, dad, and I went to the smaller dining room. Which consist of a round table with 4 chairs, a few cabinets, and a fridge. Mom came back with a big platter of macaroni and cheese. After that me and Leo help her get the plates and I got the spoon and forks. After a while we were finished eating, I looked at the time and it was 1:00 pm already.

"Okay boys now since your Mon and I have still some things we need to do. We'll leave you at the clan library because you do need to know some things about the clan. So we'll leave you there for a few hours and by the way try not to get lost let's go boys." Sad said then we left the kitchen with our newly gotten weapons.

We went outside the house until we went to a shed in the forest. The shed was small and wooden some of the wood peeling off. Vines were creeping off one side of the shed and I was wondering why we were here when we were supposed to go to the library.

Leo looked at mom and asked."I thought we were going to the library? Why are we in a run downed shed?" Leo and I gave mom a confused look.

"You'll see dears you'll see," mom said while smiling.

We went inside the shed and we were cramped inside literally. We barely even fit, dad and mom was in front of us and we could barely move. Shelves were on the front and side of the shed full of gardening stuff and the other side has a rack of equipment. Shovels, power tools, screws and nails, tool boxes and other stuff. I one corner of the shed there was a shovel.

Dad placed his hand on the wall beside the shovel. After a few seconds he remove his hand and pulled the shovel. The ground moved slightly and the floor went down. Fast. Metal surrounded us and the lighting was dim as Leo and I crouched down slightly while dad was just standing there smiling with mom also just standing there holding on to dad's arm. Then after a few seconds we stop and the metal wall in front of us slipped open.

"Why do I feel like are lives will be full of secret passages?" I said.

"And why do I feel like I'm about to be surprised?" Leo said.

"Because you are boys," dad answered.

I just sighed at this and Leo looked like he wanted more adventure and action. I mentally groaned if there was a lot of secrets in this clan how about the outside world in the academy, other clans, how about the places were other supernaturals are. If other supernaturals even existed. I know that it was because of my suggestion that we found out about werewolves but still I was curious and so was Leo. The mysteries in the house, in the clan and how Leo might as well get into trouble. Yay babysitting my brother, again. It's because he always get himself into trouble everytime. I should barely get into trouble but it seems that I'm always dragged into trouble by him. But I guess adventure and action wouldn't be that bad it would make my life more interesting. I smiled a little on my ever so passive, and emotionless face.