One With Myself: Shira

Shira's POV

We all gulped down the potion together. It tasted like chocolate milk. It actually tasted good when I felt like the word was spinning around me quickly. I felt like puking, how in the world does something good makes you puke? I love chocolate milk, but this potion makes me think otherwise. Then my world became black.

My eyes opened, and I saw I was in a room. The room was big,  that it seemed like there would be no end. It was white that made it like an illusion that the room was gigantic. I don't even know if there was walls. It was a never ending space off white that it made me a bit dizzy, well that was my fault from turning around soo much.

"Ummm errr, hello? Anyone here?" I asked to emptiness.

"Well greetings dear," a smooth female voice said.

I turned around and saw a gigantic wolf, about 5 feet tall and she was lying down. The wolf had dark brown fur with sky blue eyes. Which was pretty, but weird too me. Did wolves have sky blue eyes with brown fur? Well anything goes in life.

"Sooooo," I drawled out."Where in the world am I?"

"Think dear you passed out, and your supposed to be one with your wolf side. If the wolf side is inside you. Where do you think you are? Your a clever girl find it out." The she wolf said almost tauntingly.

"I'm either in my mind or my soul them Ms.?"

"Ohhh your a clever girl. We are in the part off your mind that is closest to the soul. This is where your wolf side lives in this case I. You are also not aloud to know your wolf side's name, because it is there choice if they approve off you or not. If they approve you then they shall tell them there name." The ohhh so wise wolf said.

I placed my hands on my hips and asked."Fine what in the whole wide universe do I have too do just soo you can accept me and be one with me. Ohhh so wise wolf." I said putting sarcasm behind my words.

"You have some courage girl, and to do that all you have too do is answer some questions." The wolf said and I narrowed my eyes. This catch seems fishy and not because I may or may not have eaten fish for dinner.

Yes very fishy and suspicious. To do this supposedly hard unification thing all I need to do is answer a few questions!? That's almost crazy and insane! Well anyone good help me. This is gonna be tough, the questions will possibly (it will really) mess with my poor innocent, and non-violent (you sure?) mind. Poor me, ohh well if Zack and Leo are gonna do this then I ain't backing down.

"Shoot your questions now at me Ms. I wont tell you my name because I'm not worthy. Ohh and btw I'll shoot back your questions I'm not backing down." I said while narrowing my eyes at this challenge before me.

This would be like solving a science or math problem. If these questions are hard I'll do it step by step. I'm not an idiot, I'm not like the other girls. I'll fight till the end, I'll protect the people I love. I won't fail if getting power means doing this, then I would get it. I don't want to be worthless anymore.

"Are you worthless? Why do you want my power?"

"I want it to protect and yes I am worthless deal with it. I want your power so that I won't be worthless."

"You want power soo you won't fail don't you? Like the time when you failed saving your little brother."

Now that struck me hard, that I froze up. How in the world did she know that!? Unwanted memories resurfaced, and I tried to push them down. The memories off my dead little brother. His happy, and innocent smile, his laugh.

"Awww your sweet little brother he shouldn't have died. Since he unlike you has more worth in the world than someone can imagine. His not worthless like you. Remember his death? I'll show you, because you seem like you don't want too remember."