Aphmau V. Aaron part 2

A person emerged from the shadow. Is it? No it was Gene.
"Well well all that time listening to idiot talk nonsense was worth it." I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face. But I was feeling so weak...I...so...sleepy. My eyelids was so heavy i couldn't keep them up any longer...I inched towards my sword. Gene saw right through me. So according to him kicking me on the stomach is the best idea. My back smacked againsted the wall just before I blacked out....
"Lady Aphmau wake up!"
"Mom!plz"
"That bastard what did he do to you?"
My eyes fluttered open. I was laying in Garroth's arms. About more than a dozen shadow knights layed battered with blood around.
"Wha...what happened?"
"We waited by the portal for your cue but you never gave it.So we went in and found chad's fortress and we found you hanging on neather wart."
Katelyn reached in her bag and pulled out my sword."we also found this on the floor." A voice rang out from some other room.
"My lord they're here we-"
I tried to stand only to find the neather wart had drained my strength. Garroth caught me before I hit the ground thankfully.
"I'll carry you."
"No...its fine...I can stand on my own...but thank you for the offer."