Mie-fia online

Aaron:Alena which way is Aphmau.
Alena:follow me daddy.
*5 minutes later*
Alena:MOMMY
Aphmau:Alena
Alena:Mommy Mommy
*entire family group hugs*
Aphmau:Alena?Alena! Where did you go?!
Aaron:Ugh... Aphmau!
Aphmau:Aaron!
*Aaron and Aphmau are pushed down on the ground of Aphmau's cage which is now a completely different room.*
???:Well,well,well...I never expected to find the little hero in my sanctuary.
Aaron:Let her go Chad.
Chad:But that wouldn't be any fun would it. Now before I annihilate You Aaron...Let's have some fun.*snaps fingers and chains come down near Aphmau*
Aaron:Don't you dare touch her!
*Chad puts Aphmau's wrists in the cuffs, then points upward sending Aphmau on her tippy toes*
Aphmau:Agh
Chad: Perfect absolutely perfect.*Chad starts smelling Aphmau's hair*
Aaron: Leave her alone!*slowly stands"
Chad: Now now be a good doggy and...stay on the ground.*Kicks Aaron and pins him using Aaron's sword*System command...Pain absorber 7...once it reaches 0 it will affect your real body.
Aaron:arg
Aphmau:Dont worry Aaron things like these wont affect me.
Chad:I see....but how long can you hold on to your pride?!*rips off Aphmau's top*
Aaron:*Ribbon falls near Aaron*
Chad:Kitty you know what.After I satisfy myself here I'll go to your hospital room, put a footage of this on the big screen,and satisfy myself again...except with your REAL body.*laughs evily*
Aphmau:*tears starts coming out*
Chad:*licks every tear Aphmau produces*
Aaron:Get your hands off her!
Chad:*stops for a moment than continue licking tears*
In Aaron's nerve gear
???:What are you doing? Get up.
Aaron:What can i do...Im just a player.
???:So our battle meant nothing?
Aaron:O.O Garroth?!
Back in the game
Aaron:*starts getting up*
Chad:*rips off top layer of Aphmau's dress and peeks under the bottem layer*
Aaron:*stands wobblely* Your attacks are weak the blades in Mcd hit way harder.
Chad:You sure are persistent...allow me to put you back where you belong. System command;generate object id Relic of the Destroyer.Why isnt it working? Work you piece of crap...I AM YOUR RULER...YOUR GOD!
Aaron:(To Aphmau;this is gonna take a little longer)System login
Aphmau:*nods*
Chad:*shocked*what's this a player id higher than mine?
Aaron:Generate object;Id Relic of the destroyer...this is a mythical weapon in the game.*tosses it to Chad*
Aaron:You and me right now.System command Pain absorber 0
Chad:No not that.
Aaron:did you juat flinch cause the other guy never flinched.You know who i mean.the creator of Mcd.
Chad:god Garroth.Agh*Attacks Aaron*
They clash and battle...Aaron dodging ir blocking attacks. Aaron slices a cut on Chad's face.Then his right arm...next his bottem. Finally slicing his eye through in the right.
Aaron:*cut Aphmau's chains and catches her*Aphmau I...Im sorry I couldn't come any faster.
Aphmau:Its ok...I knew you would save me...*smiles*that's what matters.
Aaron: Want me to log you out?
Aphmau:*nods*
Aaron:*logs both of them out after recieving the seed from Garroth*
Melissa:Aaron your awake I waited for you for 30 minutes.
Aaron:Melissa I need to get to Aphmau now.
*15 minutes later*
Aaron:Aphmau...I...its....its all over.
Aphmau:I still can't hear very well but I think I know what your saying.Its all over...isn't it.
*Aaron and Aphmau hugs*
End