The Girl in the Crystal part 1

"Aphmau come quickly he's coming!"
"Travis...I need to protect Alena"
"My lady,your safety is our top priority...Lucinda is protecting her right now...I am in charge of protecting you.I will not fail my duties." Travis still holding my wrist lead me into a cave with a luminance crystal.
"Aphmau forgive me but this magic wont bring your clothing as well."
"Travis what do you mea-" Travis waved his staff while muttering some words. I started floating off the ground and slowly towards the crystal. My body pressed against the luminance my armor slipped off(I guess that's what travis meant) before I was entirely within the crystal I heard the last words of the spell...
"LUMINOUS PROTECO!" Travis threw some dust which fused with the luminance. My eyelids fell closed...
I didn't remeber exactly how long i was asleep...but I do rember waking to....
"Aphmau!" my eyes fluttered open...arms limply on the side.
"Aaron...I...My body wont move like I want it to..."
"I know...lets get you back to the village.I brought a blanket for you to cover up in." Oh thats right.

After this line is a flash back btw the flashback is in Travis's pov.

"Aphmau...I know you cant hear me but I'm sorry for not telling you so you can prepare. Your hair covers your breasts but...Ill cover that...VINU O'GROWTHION!"
"Travis! Hurry up! Alena isn't gonna protect herself!" 5 minutes later...I get this result...
"Travis...you train by yourself for 3 years and you can't put Aphmau's clothes in the luminance sealing with her?"
"Hey, let's see you do the luminance sealing"
"Fine...whatever just support my sheild..."