Aphmau V. Aaron Part 3

"I hope you'll all leave now... Dont worry... Irene... You can stay with your precious little angel..." Chad stepped aside revealing Alena resting in Gene's arms.

"Why you! Let her go!" Chad chuckled.

"She's our daughter Irene... I have a right to her." Garroth pointed his sword at Chad.

"Although you are inside the body of Aaron... You are not Aaron... Sto-" Garroth was sent flying agaisent the wall.

"Garroth!" Katelyn clenched her fists. "Charge!" With a flick of a sword Everyone except the shadow knights, Chad and Aphmau was on the floor covered in bruises and blood. Aphmau slowly stood up.

"What could you possibly want Chad... What could you possibly want to injure this many people?"

"What I want?" Chad grin turned psychotic. "I WANT TO GO BACK! BACK TO WHEN YOU LOVED ME AND I LOVED YOU! WHEN IT WAS JUST US! Men hold her!" Two helmed shadow knights held Aphmau's hands behind her back tightly.

"I will never love you... Not after everything you've done."

"That's what I thought you'll say...Gene...do it" Gene's eyes widened and turned a neon green glow. Aphmau whipped her head away sin hopes of not falling for whatever trap Chad had set up.

"MAMA HELP MEAN GUY HURT ME!"
Aphmau instinctively turned her head.

"Alena-" Her eyes lined with Gene's. Her amber brown eye's light faded for a moment. Gene had erased most of Aphmau's memories. The anonymous shadow knights released her from thier grasps. Aphmau collapsed against the floor straining from the loss of memories.

"Ugh... What happen-" Garroth paused, seeing Aphmau laying on the floor next to Chad. "WHAT HAVE YOU MONSTERS DONE TO HER!" His relic reacting at full force, anger surging through him. Garroth charged at Chad determined to pierce him with his blade. Chad simply knocked His sword out of Garroth's hand and held him by the neck tightly.

"Once Irene wakes up, she wont remeber any of you except Alena and me. She'll believe every word I say. And I will turn her agaisent you."

Gene kneeling towards Chad."My lord, shall I erase his too?"

"No, leave his memories especially of this." Chad turned toward Garroth. "Will you be able to fight with Irene on my side? Do scream when she kills you. I want to hear you suffer. Now get lost. Men show them all to the over world then guard the portal."