Aarmau always wins

Aaron's head clouded with thoughts. His mind rocked back and fourth.
"ALPHA! YOUR BACK!"
"You have to get Aphmau away from Ein. She can't be with a Omega." Aaron felt the anger boiling inside him. That Omega is stealing Aphmau. The anger broke out and the atmosphere was like the surface of the sun. The other werewolves clung to each other tightly.
"You get him Alpha."

After Aaron walks over

"So thats my plan to choose the Alpha. Aaron?! What are you doing her-"Aaron grabbed Aphmau and held her in his arms.
"Hey, what are you doing!" Ein filled with jealousy assumed Aaron as a regular human.
"Aphmau are you alright did he hurt you?" Aaron asked.
"Aaron, Im fine, You can let me go now." Aphmau tried to free herself from Aaron's hug but failed.
"No Aphmau, You can't hang out with he's using you." Hearing this Ein grabbed Aphmau and held her in HIS arms.
"I wouldn't even dream of using Aphmau."
Aaron grabbed Aphmau back again. "YOUR the omega. Your just trying to be the alpha." Daniel and the other werewolves stood behind Aaron.
"He's right. You dont deserve Aphmau."
Kawaii-chan ran in the hallway.
"Kawaii-chan knows what to do." with that she threw a potion into the air.
"Welcome to Win Aphmau's ❤"
"Kawaii-chan knows Aaron-kun will win."

After several questions

"Ok Kawaii-chan is bringing out the bonus question..."
(Also I watched the episode halfway writing this so the rest is a alternate ending.)
"Who... Is... Aphmau-Senpai's date to prom." Ein scratched his ears. He wasn't here last year. A smirk on Aaron.
"GG..."*BEEP*"It was me!".
"Ding ding ding Aaron is the champain."