JIN AWAKE

Two doors stand in front of me. One forest black, the other pure white. One of which will lead me to death and insanity, the other comfort and delicacy. One where my brother will no longer be punished to his sins, and another where they will cry out in sorrow.

I wonder how it came to this. Why was it like this?

"You could go back," the sickly sweet voice rang out again. "You could leave the paradise you long for and save him. You could be his redemption, his saviour, all for one simple cost." I listened to the demon's words, it's form similar to the woman I had loved but it's eyes were pitch black and at her back were two large wings, tattered and broken. It slinked around me, pursing its lips.

"All I want is your sanity, your soul ." It whispered into my ear, sending a shiver done my spine.

I let the conditions roll through my mind, the possibilities and outcomes surging through like a filter. What if she's lying? What it even be worth it?

"Swear to me that you make it like it was before, make sure I carry Taehyung's sins. Put everything back the way it was before and make them all happy again." I glared into the demon's eyes as it changed to a dark red. It wore a menacing smile on her face.

"We beings are bound by the contract, I couldn't trick you even if I wanted to. For three years I will send you back down and give you the ability to reset time." It bowed down before placing it's hands onto my shoulders "Its traditional to kiss to seal a deal."

I grabbed the back of it's head and forcefully pushed it's lips together. The kiss was not laced with love or passion but was filled with hatred and resentment against the creature in front of him. I pulled back first, wiping my mouth.

"Do what you have told me." I ordered, stepping back.

The demon cackled, returning back to its statue form it had been when I had encountered it.

"You will be given the ability to turn back time at your will, you can be with your love, your brothers. You can take back their sins and rejoice with their love. But after 333 days you will return back to me, our contract will end and I will devour your soul. Well done Kim Seokjin, you just sealed your fate."