Easy Street

"We're on Easy Street , and it feels so sweet cause the world is but a treat when you're on Easy Street"

My feet tap against the steel floor as I stride down the corridor. I stop when I reach his Cell.

"Hey Dumbass " ( I had to , rip Glenn Rhee )

I rap the door with my knuckles hard , then I swing it open.

"Wow you are not looking great are you ? "
The man has filthy matted hair plastered to his face with sweat ,his eye is swollen an  his lip split.

"What's your  name ?" (Alexander Hamilton  lmao )

I set a plate of food down in front of him and he reaches for it I kick the plate away.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time , what's your name ?"

"Daryl"

"Daryl , that was some stupid shit you pulled today , what were you thinking ? "

He glares at me.

"You just don't get it do you ? You can run and run and fight as much as you want , but we will always find you no matter what and whatever he's done to you , there's more there's always more."

I put the music back on and walk out slamming the door behind me.

"And were breaking out the good champagne , we're sitting pretty on the gravy train and when we sing every sweet refrain repeats , right here on Easy Street .....

Carl grimes

Connie

Connie

Connie.

I'm walking through a field filled with fuchsia flowers a girl with flowing brown hair in a white gown  stands in front of me her back facing me.

"Carl " she says in a voice that gives me goosebumps.

She slowly turns around , her eyes are big and a beautiful hazel green colour , her nose is small and complements her face perfectly and her freckles on her nose are so cute.

Suddenly her eyes turn blood red and she smiles revealing a set of incredibly sharp teeth.

She reaches for me and suddenly I'm falling , falling .

My eyes open and I'm back in reality.

What was that all about.