Hot psycho

Daddy and Carl left last night , I wasn't aware of what was happening around me. I was focused on Mark. I went for a stroll around the compound , maybe I'll check up on Daryl , my favourite prisoner. As I turned the corner I heard footsteps . I concealed myself behind the wall and waited. Daryl pattered past me , ‭‭"try going left dumbass"
I rolled my eyes and walked past . So what if he escapes he escapes , not my problem. Besides I'm starting to like him.

"Simon , I'm going to Alexandria "
"No"
"Yep"
"Your dad said no "
"Well guess what , I say yes "
Simon holds his hands up in a " I surrender" action.
"Whatever " he shrugs
Carl POV.
Knock knock knock.
He raps his knuckles on the door.
Knock knock knock.
This time more agitated he hits the door harder.
A familiar face is the recipient of these knocks. Olivia.The door springs open.
Negan walks into My house as if it's his own.
"Carl where's -"
"Enid's fine" I cut her off.
"Great great great great great" he shouts. Stupid son of a bitch.
"Where's rick ?" He demands. Smirking playfully.
"I um - well I uh" Olivia stutters unsure wether  to divulge where my dad is.
"Don't care " he sings over her "where's Rick" he asks again clearly expecting the right answer.
"Um he's out , uh scavenging for you "
She stammers , shaking because she is so scared.
"Well he said your starving here but you, you don't look quite like your starving "
Tears spurt down Olivia's face.
He turns arouns and catches my eye I give him a look.
"really dude ?"
Negan gives me the look and the next thing he does is just oh so negan of him
"i think it would be enjoyable to screw your brains out "
this fucking dick
really ? i didn't think anyone could get more awful but negan is living proof it's possible.
The next part happens in slow motion ;
olivia pulls her hand back and slaps him right on the face with all her strength. Olivia and I both hold our breaths. I am well and truly sure she has fucked it now for sure she will not go to bed tonight alive after that. Im bracing myself for the shout from Negan just as his laughing starts. This man is a psychopath.
just then the door slams and a familiar shadow stands in front of the door in her usual relaxed manner she has.
"Well why am i missing out on all the fun "
my heart speeds up at the sound of her voice and i feel self conscious in my own home. Why does she do that to me.
Negan scoops her up into a hug , she really is daddy's little fucking girl.
"Well hi cowboy nice to see you again too "
I look up and catch her eyes i can't help but be mesmerised by the way light falls over her , making her eyes sparkle and her hair bounce over her shoulders and the way her nose scrunches up when she smiles the way - no carl what the fuck. Stop. She's a psycho. Yeah a Hot one but that's all.