Hey Asshole

"Hey asshole , get out the way "
A frail old man shuffled out of the way. I had been more on edge recently , slightly meaner. Developed a desire to be seen as ruthless. but it's not because of that stupid kid.

"Hey sweetie , you wanna go to hilltop today , I can't because i have stuff to do here and I need someone to hold the fort down at hilltop."

My dad slung a arm around my shoulder.

"Sure thing dad "

"Simon come on , you're taking forever ." I shout at the man , who was taking forever to park the truck.

Gravel crunched underneath my boots as we walked up the path to a fancy house.

A old man walls up to me and Simon and tries to shake our hands I decline.

"Hi , I'm Grego-"

"And I don't care , now let's get what we need and get the hell out of here." I interrupt him.

I feel someone watching me. I turn my head around and look into the forest. Nothing. Strange.

I stroll into the house. Fancy paintings hung up on the wall and ornaments scattered around .

"Hey , you Gary or whatever your name is I need to talk to you. Alone."

I walk into a office type room and sit behind a expensive looking desk and put my feet up.

"Thats mahogany , from west India it's very expensive 28 dollars a board foot -"

"And again I don't care " I say and roll my eyes.

"I saw you looking at the portraits on the walls earlier - "

"Ok let's cut the crap 'Gregory' , where's the woman ? "

I slam my hands down on the table.

"I have no clue what you're talking about "

" don't , I now she's here .My dad is under the impression she's dead but I don't believe that bull shit. So show me where they are "

Suddenly the door bursts open.

"Sorry to interrupt Connie but Simon said he found something "

I storm out of the room.

"Hey Connie look what I found "

Simon shows me a bottle of whiskey.

"Great dad will be pleased , where's the rest Gregory ? "

"In here "

"Get the rest Simon I'm gonna look around before we leave "

I walk past paintings and ornaments and vases , I smash them as I go along.

A noise comes from of the cupboards. I walk over quietly. I reach for the handle and slowly open the door.

Sasha and Maggie. Sasha raises a finger to her lips and makes a shush noise. I roll my eyes but quietly close the cupboard .