His House

*Chandler's POV*

When we got to my house Hannah grated my parents so nice. It was so sweet! She is so nice.

"Hi Mrs. and Mr. Riggs! Nice to meet you. My name is Hannah. I am Chandler's friend"

"Well nice to meet you, Hannah. You can call me Gina." My mom said

"You want to watch some tv?" I asked Hannah

"Sure!" How about the walking dead?" She asked and giggled

"I would love too" I said laughing

She is my best friend. I feel like I can be me in front of her. She's so sweet. And not bossy like Rachel. That reminds me I need to break up with her soon.

I sat on the couch and Hannah snuggled in with me. After about an hour she fell asleep with her head on me. She is so cute when she sleeps. I decided to quietly get out my phone and break up with Rachel. I couldn't stand it. I think I love Hannah.

To: Rachel

I'm breaking up with you

From: Chandler

To: Chandler

WHAT? Why?!

From: Rachel

To: Rachel

I have found another girl and your to clingy.

From: Chandler

To: Chandler

Ugh. Well whatever Chandler. I know you still love me baby

From: Rachel

To: Rachel

No I don't and don't call me you baby

From: Chandler

I'm so sick of Rachel. I'm glad we are through!

I snuggled back in with Hannah and dreamed about her. What if she doesn't like me in that way?

*Hannah's POV*

When I woke up I was snuggled in with Chandler and his phone was right next to me and it was on. He had a new text and it said: "fine! break up with me!" from Rachel.

What? did that mean Chandler was single and I had a shot with him?! yes!

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. Please please vote. I need at least 10 votes please!!!

~Hannah