Night out

~3 months later~

I threw on my black flats and over sized gray sweater dress and sun glasses for a night out on the town. It was Saturday, and I wasn't planning on spending it at home. I was going to the club for teens downtown. I wasn't worried, I have my phone and some extra money. I mean, what could happen?

Chandler had a comic con to go to and they didn't need me so this is why Chandler isn't here. And don't worry, I'm not planning on cheating. I never would. Chandler is the best boyfriend.

I slung the door shut and put my key in my phone case, where I also his my money, then but my phone in the back pocket of my skinny jeans.

I found my way down town and threw my hair into a side pony before entering, the building that's famous for its parties. It's red doors were wide open like usual when it's being used as a public party.

I enter and I encounter many boys, all of which they stare and make there way closer.
I keep walking, losing them in the big crowds.
I see the bars in the back, and no, I'm not drinking.
A boy, brown straight hair, makes his way to me. I'm relieved that he appears to be nice. "Hey, I'm Gabe" he says. Haha Cute, He thinks I care who he is.
"Um cool" I say trying to ignore him. Nope I'm not talking to anyone like that. I have a boyfriend and I already see where this is going. "What's your name?" he asks, flipping his hair and sticking his hands in his jean pockets.
He looks much different then Chandler, it's like Gabe has this whole other side that's just hiding behind his cute face.
"Look gabe, I have a boyfriend, so If you don't mind..."
he cut me off, "I'd like to buy you a drink" he said already motioning to the bar
"Did you not just hear me?" I ask. "I did" strange..
Once we arrive I speak up, "I don't drink"
"Ok"
He gets a waitress, and she walks over.
"What can I get you?" She asks
She is dressed disgustingly. Well, she is barely dressed at all, if you call a tight push up bra with a tight tank too that is showing off all your goodies, and a pair of high wasted jeans that don't cover your but, at all! Gabe eyeballs her up and down and I almost barf in my mouth.
"Look, If you didn't hear me the first time, I have a boyfriend Gabe, so I don't need you buying me drinks."
He ignores me, typical stuck up guy, and orders drinks instead. "2 cold beers" he says
"I said I don't drink"
"Come on, just one" he said
"No"
"I said just one, so you will drink it and like it" he says instantly frightening me
Maybe coming here wasn't such a good idea
I didn't say anything. I have a feeling this is a bad idea.
She comes back with the beers and Gabe grabs them quickly, and gives one to me.
He takes a sip, and he waits for me to, also. I don't
"Take a sip you little bitch."
"You don't own me" i say
"I will after tonight." He says "now take a goddamn sip"
what have I gotten myself into.
I don't want anything to happen in public, so I take a small sip.
Not bad, so I take another one. Soon, I have drunk all of it, and Gabe is already handing me another. Not knowing any better, I take it and drink it. I'm drunk now. everything is blurring and all I can make out is his little grin.
It's rather attractive now. He sets his drink down and stands up, getting me to stand up to. He leads me to the corner where no one else is. He presses me up against the brick wall and his hot breath is breathing all over me. "This is going to..." Before he can say anything else, I kick him in the balls. HARD.
"Don't mess with me bitch or your gonna pay, or in this case, pay to have your balls fixed." I said and with that I turned around to head back home because I want a good nights rest for when Chandler comes back tomorrow! note to self: don't ever come back here again. Ever.

••

SOOO HOWD YOU GUYS LIKE IT??

Hope ya did!

GUESS WHAT!

I WENT INTO THE BATHROOM TODAY,

AND I LOOKED INTO THE BATHTUB!

AND I SAW IT!

THERE WAS A WUB WUB

IN MY BATHTUB!

ITS SO RARE!!!!

BUT I FOUND ONE IN MY BATHTUB

WUB WUB IN THE BATHTUB
WUB WUB IN MY BATHTUB
WUB WUB IN THE BATHTUB!!!!!!!

:D
:D

Thanks for all the votes and reads!
17k+ reads!

ILYGSM bye and I'll try and update a lot more once schools out. im so sry I haven't updated if for•ever!!!!!

Bye!
~Hannah

••

...