Dinner Date

It was 2:30 so I went to my closet to change. I put on some sweats and a Taylor Swift shirt.

*ding dong*

"Hi, Norman"

"Hey, I'm stopping at Starbucks on the way to the set. Want to get something?"

"Yeah, sure!"

I got a chocolate chip frap and Norman got the same.

When I got there I went to my trailer. Surprisingly there were flowers on the table. They were beautiful! I rummaged through to find a card.

"Hannah,

I gave these flowers to you, to prove that my love for you is true.

Meet me at the Collector's Cafe at 7.

-Chandler"

Awwww. Chandler have this to me. And I have a date with him tonight! I'm the luckiest girl ever!

Since we were filming today I got my costume. I was wearing ripped jeans and a t-shirt. I went to hair and makeup. They put my hair in 2 braids and they put stuff that looked like dirt and scratches on my face and arms.

"Hannah, Norman, and Chandler to set."

I saw Chandler and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him to the set.

"So, d-did you go to y-your trailer yet?"

He asked

I shook my head

"And yes, I will go on a date with you!"

I said

He smiled and hugged me

When we were done filming it was 5:30 and Norman drove me and Chandler home. I went up stairs in my house and washed the fake dirt and blood of my face.

I took a shower and straightened my hair. I went to my closet to chose an outfit for my date. I chose a red and black striped shirt and a black tight skirt. I left my hair down and put a red flower in it. I have to admit, I look pretty.

I looked at my phone and I had a text from Chandler.

To: Hannah:)

Hey, babe. We still on?

From: Chandler♡

HE CALLED ME BABE! OH MY GOSH!

To: Chandler♡

Yep!:)

From: Hannah

It was 6:30 so I decided to start walking to the restaurant.

*Chandler's POV*

I got out if the shower and combed my hair. I put on a collared shirt and khakis.

This is my big night. I am going to ask Hannah to be my girlfriend. I'm so scared. What if she doesn't like me?

I promised Norman I would ask her tonight so I will. I started walking to the restaurant.

"Riggs, for 2" was the reservation.

I went and sat down and waited.

Then Hannah came in. She looked beautiful!

"Hey" she said

"Hi" I said and I got up and pulled her chair out for her.

She blushed. I love it when she blushes

"You look beautiful, Hannah" I told her

She blushed again.

"Thanks. You look very handsome." She replied