Prank? I Don't Think So!

Me, Mingus Chandler, Norman, Emily, lauren, emily, andrew, steven, laurie, sarah, scott, david, and Danai went out for dinner at some Italian Resteraunt.

I sat next to Mingus and Chandler.

I got up to go to the bathroom and when I got there I realized I forgot my phone. when I went to get it I found Mingus had spotted over to my set to talk to chandler. I thought 'hey? why not listen in to this convo?'

As I listened I heard they were planning on pranking me! oh, there gonna get it. I walked up to the table and casually grabbed my iPhone of the edge if the table pretending I hadn't heard a word.

When I got to the bathroom I called Norman and he met me outside of the bathroom.

"Chandler and Mingus are planning on pranking me when I get back from the bathroom!" I told Norman

"Ok. We gotta get them"

"Mhm. I know. But what?"

"I got an idea" Norman said in a very evil way

~

When I sat down form getting back from the bathroom I noticed Mingus and Chandler were texting under the table and bit looking at each other giggling and nodding.

When the food got here they placed mine down first. I decided not to eat it invade it was a trick.

The last things on the tray were Chandler and mingus' food.

The waiter took it, one in each hand, and dumped the pasta on their heads!

That's when me and Norman stood up and shouted 'schooled bitches' and crossed our arms while they put fake pouty faces on then started laughing and saying thins like 'how'd you know?!'

"I'm smart kids" I said to them while I picked a piece of pasta off of chandlers head and stuck it in my mouth

"Mmmh" I said laughing

Then Norman walked over to the waiter, who was also laughing, and gave him 50 bucks for helping.

"Thanks bud" he said and we all left after we paid the bill and left in our van.

Me, Chandler, Mingus, and Norman went back for a sleepover at Normans place and we all built forts! it was epic.

•• YES THANKS YOU FOR SNOW! WEATHERMAN, YOU WERENT LYING!

I MADE A SNOW UNICORN WOTH MY BROTHER AND WE USED AN ICICLE FOR THE HORN AND WAHAHAHAHAA I KNOW YOUR JELLY

YOU ARE ARENT YOU!

I KNEW IT

ok yeah lol^
But thanks for you constant voting guiz! love ya and

OMG TWD WILL BE BACK ON FEBRUARY 9th AT 9 ON AMC (WHERE I LIVE)

K BYE AND MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE WALKING DEAD!^

And just a tip: 'DONT LOOK BACK'

Lol

Bye ~Hannah ••