Prologue

"Stupid girl!" Shouted your mother making you whimper. "M-mommy, I'm sorr-" she slapped you making you tear up. Your mother got mad at you for breaking her vase and scratching the couch. It's not your fault you was born a neko, your mother abused you everyday for being one. "I wish I never gave birth to you!!! I would've rather have gotten a miscarriage!" She shouted, her e/c eyes filled with furry. You dont look like your mother. You looked like your father, your sweet sweet father. He was killed when you was 13, obviously 4 years ago. Your mother of course blamed you for his death. "You broke my vase!!! You stupid waste of space!" She continued insulting you, she soon kicked you before going to her room. You sobbed harder and harder, the pain was unbearable. You crawled to the kitchen and opened a cabinet, you picked up a knife. You wanted to cut your ears and tail off but decided not to. "I-I'm getting out of here..." You said getting up and walking to the window near the door. You opened it and jumped out, running away from the place you call home.

~~~~~~~~~~

You was outside in an alleyway, laying down curled up in the corner. "I should have brought a blanket..." You frowned freezing. You saw a guy with black hair and blue eyes walk down the alleyway, he was wearing a plain purple t-shirt and black jeans. He had a girl in his arms. The girl had white died hair and red eyes, she was wearing a pink dress that went to her knees, she looked like an angel. You wanted to take her dress, it was so lovely. The two didn't notice you yet as they both kissed. You blushed and covered your face, not wanting to watch. "Amanda, I have something to tell you..." Said the male caressing the girl's face. She tilted her head "Yes baby?" You slowly uncovered your face than gasped as you saw the male taking out a knife. "I want you...dead!" Said the male about to strike the girl in the head. You got up and ran over to her, pushing her out the way, the male cutting you in the arm. "Ow!" You whimpered holding your arm. The girl looked at you and smiled "Thank you" she soon ran and the male quickly followed behind. You started tearing up and looked around "Why did I leave?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mike, I need to work tonight..." You heard a voice say, you crawled and peeked from the corner, not having enough strength because you just woke from a nap. You saw a boy with brown curly hair that covered his eyes, he was wearing a security uniform. "Yeah, I'm right outside the pizzeria... N-no I'm not driving back, it's a 2 hour drive" said the male making you raise a brow. "O-okay, I love you Mikey....bye!" The male hanged up and got out his keys, he unlocked the door and entered the building. You got curious and crawled over to the building, looking up. "Freddy Fazbear's pizza....?" You said titling your head. You soon entered the building and looked around "I think I could stay here...." You said looking at the stage with the animatronics.

?????'s P.o.v

I saw the girl enter the pizzeria. "Poor girl...." I looked at mybghostly hands and sighed before floating over to the building. "I have to help her....it's the least I can do" I opened the door and entered the insane pizzeria.

------------------------------------------------------------------