Chapter 6 - Not So Scary.....Nevermind

"I would like for ya to meet my friends, " said Bonnie as you both was in front of a door with the name 'Parts/Service' on there. You shook your head thinking of Toy Chica and Toy Freddy, your ears twitching. "I d-don't know...what i-if they don't lik-like me" you whimpered. Bonnie frowned and rubbed your arm trying to make you feel better. "Oh, it'll be a-okay! They can't hurt ya, as long as your savior's here!" Smirked the boy making you giggle. "I guess but I shou-" 

You froze hearing a door slam. "Where is she!?" You heard the crazy chicken slut yell. You gasped and grabbed the door handle opening it and running inside. You gasped and looked around, Bonnie coming in and closing the door. There were one girl and two boys in the room. The girl had messy and curly blonde hair and pink eyes that were still bright. She was wearing a yellow shirt, white jeans, and black combat boots. She was also wearing a bib that said 'Let's Eat', kinda similar to Toy Chica's bib.

 One of the boys had brown hair and dull blue eyes. He was wearing a black suit and a blue bowtie, followed by dress shoes. The other boy looked like a pirate, dressed up in a pirate's attire with a hook to match! The girl smiled at you and got up "Hiya new girl!" She walked to you and then you noticed that her arms were bandaged up. She put them out as of to hug you. "How are you? My name is Chica the Chicken! What's yours?"

 She smiled at you. "Its... Y/N" you said smiling shyly. "Nice to meet you! This is Freddy and Foxy! We see you already met Bonnie!" She giggled before petting you making you purr. Foxy came up to you, raising his hook high "Ahoy there matey! Ta name be Foxy!" You smiled before looking at the brunette, he looked an awful like Goldie but he seemed cold. 

'I wonder if he's mean like Frederick....' You thought before remembering that Goldie said all three of them were nothing alike. You walked up to him and smiled before bowing. "Hello Mr.Fazbear" his eyes widened as you went back up. "Hello, Ms...." You smiled at him "Call me Y/N please"

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

You jumped at the banging on the door. "Open up!!" Screeched a voice that sounded like Toy Chica. Is she still upset? I told you she's crazy. You heard more banging and whimpered, shaking. It sounded like....

~~Flashback~~

"D-daddy?" You hid behind your father as the gunman circled you two. Being 13 in this situation was scary "So, Mr. L/N decided to go and date my sweetheart and give her this freak" taunted the man. Your father growled and glared at the man "She's not yours, she's been mine since high school. You need to re-" the gunman shot your father 3 times, making him cough blood and fall down. You screamed as your whole life shattered into pieces.

~~Flashback over~~

You hid in the dark, twitching like crazy. "Oh my goodness! Foxy, C'mon! We're leading her to the vent!" Said Chica grabbing your arm before crawling through the vents in the room. Foxy followed behind and they both tried to call you down.

Bonnie's P.o.v~~

I opened the door and came Toy Chica rushing in, she grabbed my shirt. "Where is the girl!?" She shouted in my face. I looked down at her feigning confused "What girl? There's a girl here?" I asked. Toy Chica growled, "You better not be lying!!!" Next thing you know my replacement comes in. He jabbed Freddy in the chest.

 "Where is she? We have unfinished business with her!" Said Bon Bon. Freddy looked down at him "I don't know who you are talking about... Bonnibel~" Freddy smirked. Bon Bon gasped and blushed dark, he grabbed Toy Chica's arm and stormed out. Frederick turned to us "You two better not be lying...." He looked at the vent and so did I, I gasped as I saw Foxy's tail. Oh god, there screwed....

Your P.o.v

You started to calm down until Foxy was pulled out of the vents, all you had to see was the face of a certain Freddy to make you scream.

Marionette's P.o.v

Where the hell is Y/N? She probably left..."Good going, Marion..." I thought before I heard a scream. I froze and dropped the music box before rushing over to the Parts/Service room. Toy Chica, Bon Bon, Foxy, Toy Freddy, Bonnie, and Freddy was in there. I soon saw Chica and a certain neko crawl out of the vents. The neko soon got picked up by Frederick. 

"You couldn't escape u-" I grabbed Frederick's hand. "Just what do you think you're doing!!?" I asked throwing him back. I saw Y/n crawl to me whimpering "M-Mari?...." I petted her and wrapped my arms around her "It's me...C'mon, you're going to my box and you're staying in it at night" I walked down the hall with her in my arms, whimpering and twitching.

------------------------------------------------------------------