Chapter 4 - First Day

"Mari, it's too hot in here!" You pout, fanning yourself as Mari rolled his eyes. You two were in the music box, after Goldie and Mari's fight you two were in the box. Mari had an attitude but he would pet you, making you a little frighten. You didn't want to lose another friend, since you probably lost Goldie. "Just deal with it...." Answered Mari before petting you again making you purr. "What time is it? I want to get out!" You whined making the puppet boy smile slightly. "5:55, just 5 more minutes" you nodded and crawled in Mari's lap. You ended up staring at the boy because his mask was off. 'He looks cuter with it off' you thought before closing your eyes and wrapping your tail around him. You two sat comfortably in the warm box, the music still playing it's gorgeous tune. You soon jumped as you heard a bell go off, accidently grinding on Mari, making him bit his lip and close his eyes. "It's over!" You smiled and was about to get up but Mari held you down on his lap. You blushed "M-mar-" He placed his hand on your mouth.

Marionette's P.o.v

God damn, she had to jump. Fucking bell being too loud. I looked at Y/N who looked confused. I hope she doesn't think I'm going to harm her, she just needs to be quiet. I heard footsteps and I looked through the crack of the box seeing Jeremy. I saw his boyfriend, Mike Schmidt, through the glass door. Jeremy opened it and hugged the other. Mike was wearing a grey hoodie and jeans. Classic. Classic Mike. "Jere, what's wrong?" He asked hugging said boy. Jeremy started hyperventilating "T-there was a girl! There was a girl in here!" Mike looked around and sighed, playing with the brunette's hair. "It's fine, you probably was hallucinating" said Mike grabbing Jeremy's hand. "B-bu-" "C'mon Jere, let's go home" Mike and Jeremy soon left the pizzeria. I sighed and let go of Y/N, she smiled and opened the box, getting out. I couldn't help but stare as she did so. I heard a voice in my head call me a 'creep' but I dismissed it. 'It's not my fault she grinded on me' I argued stepping out as well.

Your P.o.v

You looked at Mari, tail curved like a question mark. "Mari, can we go in the office?" You asked. Ever since last night you wanted to check it out, it looked nice over there. Mari shook his head "We can't go anywhere dear, probably tomorrow" Mari petted you and looked around "Not yet Y/N"

~~~~~~~~

You and Mari was back in the box but you couldn't take the heat "I want out!" You whimpered. Mari sighed and looked at you "The workers can't see you here, they'll think you're bad news. And neither can the animatronics" You pouted as Mari lectured you. "What about Goldie? Can't he do something? Why can't I go with him?" You asked, glaring at Mari cutely. Mari smiled a little before frowning "You might get caught again, I don't trust him" Your eyes widened and you shook your head. "No no no, don't say that. You sh-" Mari interrupted you "I'll go and get someone!" Said Mari opening the box and shouting out a name. You pouted and sat there waiting for Mari's friend. You heard Mari and someone else whispering. Mari than turned to you "You'll be out soon!"

~~~~~~~~~

"So...I have to do what?" You asked looking at the outfit you had on. You was wearing the maid uniform for the pizzeria and Mari gave you a task. "You need to serve people, you wanted out my box, so you're out the box" said Mari looking you over. "B-but my ears and tail..." "You can pretend you're wearing a cosplay. They don't mind" you nodded and looked around the pizzeria "Will I be okay?" You asked Mari and he nodded. "Of course you'll be"

~~~~~~~~~

Who is that?

Mommy, she's pretty!

Are those real?

Omg! SHE SO KAWAII DESU!

I'm going to give her my number!

Those were the words you heard ever since you started working. You couldn't stop your blushing, this was a lot of attention. You looked at the stage and saw the animatronics singing, they was making you feel a little bit better. You looked at the box, Mari was out and he was giving gifts to children. You saw him wink at you making you feel more better. You smiled determined and started walking to the next table, it had a teenager who was 19. He had red hair with blue tips, brown eyes, and was wearing a plain black shirt and black jeans. He smirked at you "Hey cutie~" You blushed and looked around before noticing a 11 year old girl with the same looks as the teen. She was with a group of kids, chatting and talking. That's probably his sister. "Welcome to Freddy F-Fazbear's pizza, may I take your order?" You asked smiling. The boy grabbed your hand and pulled you close to his face. Only centimeters away from his lips "Are you on the menu~?" He asked making you blush and squeal slightly. "Come on kitty cat, you're mine now~" he smirked at you. You felt something take over you and you slapped the boy, getting away from him. "Leave me alone" you said rudely, but that wasn't you. You didn't slap him and you didn't say that, it felt like someone else controlling you. "You little bitch..." He said getting up. You whimpered and ran out the room, going down the hall and to the Kid's cove. You whimpered at the noise but went in a corner crying. "H-he'll hurt me" you choked out sobbing. You didn't notice as the fox animatronic crawled to you. "A-ahoy there!" Your eyes widened and you screamed as your world turned black.

------------------------------------------------------------------