Chapter 2 - Be Safe

'Your mom picked up a picture of you and her that was took a few years ago. She ripped it up making you tear up "I hate you! I wished you were killed instead of your father, he left me with a mistake!!!" She yelled breaking your heart. Literally. You felt a pain in your chest and you couldn't breath. Your mother walked up to you with a knife but all you could do was stand there. You was stuck in that spot as she raised the weapon. "You're worthless...." She said as she stabbed you, your world blacking out.'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Darling! Wake up! Hello?" You heard Marionette call you, you kept your eyes closed still thinking of that dream. "She probably is dead" joked another male. Marionette growled "Shut it Fredbear" he said as he grabbed your hand "Are you okay...?" You soon open your eyes and looked at Marionette nodding. You sat up and looked at the new guy in the room. He had golden beautiful hair and his eyes were white, he was wearing a yellow tuxedo and black dress shoes. He had a smile on his face "Hello! I'm Fredbear but please call me Goldie" 

He took out his hand and you grabbed it. "I'm Y/N, n-nice to m-meet you" you said shyly. You haven't been around males really except for your father. There would be many times where your heat would come along, embarrassing and terrible days. "Y/N, I wanted you and Fredbear to meet because the others will try to harm you" said Marionette making you whimper, your ear flattening and tail up. "W-why? What h-have I done to t-them?" You said tearing up. Marionette noticed and sighed "You done nothing dear, they just hate security guards and they might think you are one too" Mari hugged you "It's okay, you're safe"

~~~~~~~~~~

For the past hour you, Mari, and Goldie was in the backstage room chatting. You was purring and was sitting next to Mari, you're tail around him. Goldie smirked "You two dating?" He asked making you blush and shake your head. Mari just glared at the golden hair boy. "T-this is a s-sign of friendship!" You said laying your head on Mari's shoulder. Mari looked at you and chuckled "Are you tired?" He asked and you shushed him, closing your eyes. "Well she is half cat, what did you expect?" Said Fredbear and Mari shrugged, petting your head. "You'll need to help me protect her" said Mari. Fredbear smiled "I will, don't worry" They continued their chat as you slept.

------------------------------------------------------------------