Chapter 7 - Protective

'There is no way that that blasted puppet will not try and harm you! He harms everything in its path! He could care less if you was hurt by the other animatronics unless he had a reason as to protect you. He is never protective of anyone but he was protective of a little girl and boy, they soon left and that made him angrier'

"Mari? Why can't I go outside?" You asked the boy while you two was in the box. He just told you that you were not able to leave the box, you felt like he was treating you like a little kid. "Because you could get hurt, " he said. You pouted "Please Mari! I won't get hurt again!" You pleaded to the puppet crawling over to him. He rose a brow at you as you did. You soon went in his lap, looking at him and pouting. "Please, Mari~! I wanna leave the box~!" You kissed his nose making him blush. "Y/N, I don't want you t-" you licked his neck and looked up at him with big eyes. "Pwease~" He froze before nodding. "F-fine, anytime" you thought you heard him mumble something else as he pulled your head to his chest.

~~~~~~~~

"You have to meet with me at 3:05 anytime after. This is a deadline, you're lucky I let you out" said Mari as you fixed your shirt collar. "Alright, alright Mari. It's okay!" You said smiling at him. He walked towards you and looked down at you "Don't run away like you did, just come and get me. It's not somebody's birthday today, so I won't be used" he said kinda glaring at you. You sighed "Alright daddy!" You said before walking over to the one of the tables. You didn't notice how dirty your comment was and the look on Mari's face. While you was a child, you would always say 'alright mommy' and 'alright daddy'. You was used to it, you didn't mean for it come out though. You saw the blushing boy go into his box, he didn't say bye or nothing. "Mari?" You asked walking to the box but he closed it before you could stop him. People started coming in and all you heard from the box before it became noisy was a zipper.

~~~~~~~~~

You was in a party room, serving the families. You soon had to go to the bathroom, you heard noises in the Kid's Cove but ignored them. You then heard what sounded like whimpering. "What the?..." You looked at the clock to see it was 2:55, you didn't want to be late.

~~~~~~~~

You walked to Mari looking down, you was late. "Where were you?" He asked walking towards you, you whimpered. "S-sorry, got distracted..." You said frowning up. You felt his hand on your left cheek and Mari kissed your right cheek. "Get to me faster, wouldn't want you harmed darling" you blushed and nodded before he looked at you. "Want to go walk around sweet?" He asked grabbing your hand. You nodded and you both walked away, you both blushing.

------------------------------------------------------------------