Chapter 5 - Help Me!

You woke up and saw the chicken right in your face. Her beak and eyes were off and she absolutely scared you half to death. You screamed and you started squirming only to find out you was tied up. "Lemme go!!!" You shouted as the bunny and the fox came over. "How is the girl, Chi?" Said the bunny. "She is very annoying..." Said the chicken making you growl. "Let me go you slut!" You screamed before freezing. Toy Chica gasped and moved away 

"How dare you!" You didn't mean that, well you kinda did. You than saw a bear come out from the corner, he was taller and had a much more meaner and dangerous vibe. You gulped and whimpered, your tail hiding and your ears flattening. He resembled your mother, the look he was giving you and the fact that you were the enemy.

 "Bon Bon, give me the bat" Your eyes widened and you shook your head. "No no no no no no! P-please! I'm s-sorry! I didn't m-mean it!" You teared up making the bear 'tsk'. The bunny gave him the bat and you put your head down. 'I thought.....I thought Mari said they'll try to stuff me in a stuff....' You thought.

SMACK!

You yelled out as the bear hit your head, your ears aching. "Oww!" You started to shake as your thoughts filled of your mother. "W-we shoul-should probably not h-harm her...." Said Mangle. Toy Chica growled "She called me a slut! She deserves it!"

???'s P.o.v

Oh no! They're harming her! What do I do? I looked at her and nodded before going into her body, possessing her. I watched as the animatronics stared at me. I smirked and twitched, before moving my arms, breaking the rope. Being a ghost in a human body, I'm powerful.

I looked at the animatronics before running away, unlocking the door and leaving the room. I saw I was outside of a party room. I started running to the office and I soon left the girl's body. I watched as she stumbled and fell before getting back up and running. "Run dear girl...." I followed after her.

Narrator's P.o.v

You continued running and you ended up hitting someone's back because you wasn't looking. You fell on the floor and whimpered "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" You covered your face. You felt the person pick you up "What's wrong miss?" Said a boy with an accent. It made you smile as he sounded absolutely adorable. You uncovered your face and saw a boy with purple hair but his face was covered in bandages. You frowned "What happened to your face?" 

The boy sighed and patted your head "Bad things. Who are you? How did you get here?" You looked down "I'm Y/N L/N, I ran away from home and came here but the animatronics are harming me!" You whimpered clinging onto the boy's purple shirt. He patted your back "It'll be okay, come one. Let's go with my friends, they're nicer than those idiots" he started walking down the hall. "What's your name?" You asked him and he smiled at you "It's Bonnie" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------