Baby?

"Oh my god, Lexa," Clarke moaned against Lexa's lips, her fingers curling into the smooth skin of Lexa's back. She loved the way those strong muscles rolled and jumped with the thrusting motion of her arm.

Lexa could only smile at the way Clarke insisted on attempting to keep their lips attached even as she moaned and sighed and ushered a string of whispered expletives. She loved those sounds and wasn't about to stop her lover from letting all those delicious noises spill over onto her own lips. It's one of the few things that made letting Clarke be on top just a little easier.

She drew the line at nipping, though.

When Clarke's teeth came down hard on her lower lip, she couldn't contain the growl that rose through her. Clarke felt it resonate down her throat straight to that the swollen bundle of nerves she was already playing with relentlessly and her "fuck" was lost somewhere on the back of her tongue when suddenly she was flipping and Lexa was on top of her, all glinting green eyes and flushed cheeks, sweaty skin and tense muscles.

With Clarke now underneath her, hips rolling upwards trying to restart the hand that had stilled after the flip, Lexa's eyes flashed with something wild and carnal. It was a look Clarke had seen the first time they were together and nearly choked on it. She wondered if it was a grounder thing, remembering the way Octavia had gushed about Lincoln and his...abilities... that were "out of this world" to quote the younger Blake.

Perhaps it had to do with their strength or their free spirits. Perhaps it had to do with their connection to the earth or their rugged lifestyle. All she knew was that it started with a look, thislook, and meant that her body was in for a long, pleasurable night.

Clarke almost gulped as she stared up at those green eyes and saw it. "Lex-" it came out breathy, and needy, her hands ghosting up and down Lexa's ribs. It took almost everything in her to keep from clamping down and pulling the girl close, but she could tell by the way Lexa's hand defied her rolling hips that Lexa wasn't going to do anything not of her own accord.

"Please," she added. Her body was still burning and tingling from when she had been on top and there was nothing she wouldn't do to sooth it it again.

Lexa slowly dragged her finger up Clarke's wet folds, relishing the way Clarke immediately reacted, pressing down on her hand and throwing her head back into the pillow with a loud drawn out moan. She knew that she was good at pleasuring Clarke, had an affinity for observation and an attentiveness that had her quickly aware and in control of all of Clarke's wants and needs from the very beginning. But it did't hurt that Clarke was very vocal and encouraging in her pleasure.

Watching Clarke's face closely, she rubbed circles into her clit, alternating speeds until she found one that registered as particularly pleasing. Settling on that rhythm, she smiled when Clarke drew her lip between her teeth and let out a shuttering exhale through her nose. It was one of the girl's many tells and Lexa found it intoxicating.

"Clarke," Lexa called, her voice soft and low.

Clarke licked her lips and let her eyes flutter open. She smiled and raised her chin for a kiss that Lexa eagerly met. One of them hummed, or maybe they both did, but it didn't matter. The vibration felt good in their chests and while Lexa pressed down a little more firmly onto that swollen bundle of nerves, Clarke shuttered and gripped tightly to her girlfriend.

"Baby," she gasped.

Lexa's hand abruptly stilled and she cocked her head in confusion.

Clarke whimpered at the loss, but rolled her hips forward and hummed when her clit hit Lexa's still hand. When she received only more stillness in response, her eyes snapped open and her hand flew to Lexa's where she desperately clawed at it, silently begging her to keep going.

Lexa could only chuckle as she propped herself up on her elbow to get a better look at her lover. "Baby?"

The blonde could have laughed at the absolutely befuddled look on her girlfriend's face if it weren't for the throbbing between her legs. "It's-it's a term of endearment. Like niron, or hodnes, you know-" she panted out, trying to hold onto the the delicious build in her core that they had finally begun to work towards after an excruciating amount of teasing.

Lexa shook her head. "But niron and hodnes speak of my love for you. Baby...is-is an age. It's a stage of life...not a feeling."

Clarke sighed and shifted underneath her. "It's just a thing, Lexa."

"A sky person's thing? Like...'float'?" Lexa asked, genuinely curious.

This time, Clarke did laugh. She pulled the commander towards her and pressed small, adoring kisses into her jaw. "Yeah, exactly."

Lexa nodded slowly, pondering. "Strange," she muttered.

"Your people don't infantilize their lovers as a way of making them soft and cute?" Clarke asked, her voice sarcastic, though she wasn't sure Lexa would catch it anyways.

"We don't infantilize anyone. Except for, perhaps, infants. But even then...our goufa are strong and intelligent. We prefer to focus and pride them on that rather than the innate weakness their age and size gives them in the first part of their life."

Clarke couldn't help but be amused. Her girlfriend was knuckle deep inside of her, her thumb restingdeliciously on top of her clit and still, there she was, waxing poetic on her people's culture and way of life.

"Lexa," Clarke chuckled and pressed a kiss to the full lips of Lexa's pondering face, "I'd be happy to talk about this with you later," she kissed her again, "but right now," another kiss, "I really need you to finish me off or, " a slightly harder, longer kiss that had Lexa's heart rate picking up, "you're going to be in the dog house."

Lexa was smiling into the kiss when she suddenly pulled away, her brow furrowed. "The dog house?"

Clarke collapsed back onto the pillow and slammed her hand to her forehead. "Oh my fucking god,forget it." She shoved Lexa off of her and crawled out of the furs.

"Where are you going?" Lexa was simultaneously confused, worried and amused.

"To my old room," Clarke snapped.

"But you didn't finish."

"Yah," Clarke nearly groaned, " I know."

"Then where are you going?" Lexa asked, rising slowly, her long legs unfolding from beneath her.

Clarke licked her lips at the expanse of smooth, shiny skin stretched over those long, powerful legs, momentarily distracted from her annoyance. She shook her head and backed away from Lexa who was prowling towards her at a teasingly slow rate.

"I'm going to go finish myself."

And there was that look. Lexa cocked her brow dangerously and bored into her with those dark, wild green eyes. "Is that so?"

Clarke breathed heavily, that ache in her legs now renewed and throbbing violently. She tried to nod confidently, but with Lexa towering over her, the back of her hand grazing slowly up Clarke's thigh, she was nothing but confident.

"I don't think so." Lexa said when Clarke didn't reply.

"No?" Clarke asked, just above a whisper.

Lexa shook her head and wrapped an arm around Clarke's bare waist, drawing her in so that their bodies were pressed together tightly. "Let me finish you," she whispered dangerously, "baby," she added with a smug smirk.