secret Relationship

"You're so tense, baby. Relax." Clarke whispered into her girlfriend's ear that was currently lying between her legs with her back to the blonde's chest. Lexa sighed in frustration and tried to sit up but failed as Clarke pulled her back and went back to working her magic.

"Clarke, I have work to do. My people don't lead themselves." As much as she denied it, Lexa loved the way Clarke's hands felt as they softly pushed into her tense shoulders. She found herself falling rapidly for the blonde and learned to love every little thing about her. She never really thought that she would ever recover after Costia's death but along came the Sky Princess making her fall harder than ever.

"And my job is to make sure that my girlfriend is happy and what better way to do it than an erotic massage." Clarke has learnt a lot of things about Lexa throughout their time together. She was pulled into this violent and emotionless life at an extremely young age. She's held a barrier between herself and love for her entire life. She allowed herself to care for a woman who was soon murdered simply because Lexa cared for her. However, Clarke also learned that Lexa is an extreme softy at heart; she's constantly caring and worrying for Clarke, she gives her the most passionate kisses pouring in every little emotion she has in herself, she even recites poems that she's written simply for Clarke. But one major thing she has learnt is that Lexa is absolutely amazing at making love to her.

"I know of a better way to make your commander satisfied." Lexa said with a smirk as she looked up at the angel above her. Clarke grinned and slowly leaned down rubbing their noses together.

"Please, enlighten me." She could feel the brunette's hot breath on her lips. Her heart was beating faster than the sky people running from acid fog.

"Erotic sex." Lexa breathed out before softly attaching their lips. Clarke let out a gasp at the overwhelming wave of love and lust. She couldn't help but let out a soft moan as Lexa smiled into the kiss and grabbed the back of Clarke's head.

"Mmm, you're such an idiot." Clarke whispered against her lips with a giggle as she brushed their lips together teasing the brunette whose lips followed Clarke's.

"But I'm your idiot." Clarke's heart melted at that statement before she pecked Lexa's lips once more but kept their lips touching. "You fell from the sky." Lexa said in disbelief and astonishment as she locked her green eyes with Clarke's watery blue eyes. "I am weak forever weak for you, my Princess." The old Lexa would never be like this. She would have killed anyone who dared to tell her that she would be willingly in the arms of the leader of the sky people.

"I love you too, Lexa. Gosh, I am so fucking in love with you." Clarke whispered before attacking her lips with a loud moan. Lexa managed to sit up and change their positions so that she's on top of Clarke without breaking their kiss, but she failed to notice the converted grounder who has been listening to them for half their conversation. Octavia stood inside the hut watching the commander confess her love to Clarke with a wide smirk on her face.

_____________________________________

The next day Clarke and Lexa left the commander's hut from 'leader business' as they call it. Octavia watched with a smirk on her face as Clarke and Lexa walked shoulders touching and sat down at the table for breakfast. She observed carefully as they spoke under their breaths, Clarke with a smile on her face and Lexa with loving eyes, refusing to show a smile in front of her people. The two leaders were seated at the head of the table with Indra on the closest seat to Lexa and Octavia on the closest seat to Clarke. There were a mixture of sky people and tree people seated at the table who have grown on each other after they defeated Mount Weather.

"So, Commander, I came to your hut last night." Lexa's eyes widened slightly as she turned to look at a smirking Octavia. The commander's eyes narrowed as she challenged Octavia to speak her mind. "I was looking for Clarke; I needed a massage considering I felt pretty sore and she's amazing with her hands." Clarke blushed as she looked down at her plate ignoring Indra's glare. Lexa seemed to misinterpret what Octavia was saying as her eyes filled with jealousy.

"What are you trying to say with your words, Sky Girl? Is it a massage you wanted or something more?" Lexa's expression matched Indra's glare but it was deadlier and giving off a warning to the teasing converted grounder.

"Maybe it's not me who wants Clarke's hands." Octavia mumbled but gasped when the commander appeared in a flash with a dagger to her throat. Octavia gulped as she realised it was a mistake to tease them in public. "I-I apologize, my commander. I meant no disrespect." She said in a shaky voice as Lexa's eyes narrowed further.

"Stop." Clarke's voice was filled with rage but she was quiet as Lexa immediately moved her dagger and turned to her girlfriend with apologetic eyes.

"Clarke," Lexa pleaded before marching after her girlfriend who had rushed off to the commander's hut. "Clarke, will you please not be upset with me about something as pointless as this?" Lexa tried to keep her voice strong as a feeling of worry filled her heart.

"I have every right to be upset! You threatened one of my best friends because of what? Your pathetic jealousy?" Clarke immediately regretted her words as Lexa was not able to hold her mask any longer. Her eyes filled with hurt as she looked up into Clarke's eyes. "Lexa, I'm sorry." She stepped closer to Lexa who flinched back.

"Is that how you truly think of me, Clarke? Pathetic? My one fear was you seeing me as I see myself." Lexa let out a breathy laugh of disbelief. "Pathetic. I'm so pathetic."

_____________________________________

After their argument Lexa fled the camp and hadn't been seen for hours. She allowed no guard or grounder to follow her therefore fear filled the people as their commander was missing. Clarke was in Lexa's hut curled up on the bed crying and waiting for her love to come back. She was extremely worried and upset about the entire situation. And so was Octavia which is why she sneaked out to search for the commander. She found her leaning against a tree. She seemed to have no injuries but as Octavia got closer she saw the commander's bleeding knuckles.

"Commander." Lexa looked up at Octavia with tears falling down her cheeks. Octavia was shocked that the commander was showing emotion in front of her of all people however she decided to sit down next to her and apologize. "I'm sorry. I really am sorry. I realised it was a mistake for me to tease you and Clarke. I have not and will not ever have any types of romantic or sexual feelings towards Clarke; I did not mean what I said in a rude way, Commander." Octavia paused, "She's really worried about you. She loves you with all her heart, I can tell you that as a fact." Lexa put her hand up to silence Octavia and then sighed as she looked down.

"I do not deserve her love, Octavia." Lexa practically whispered as her voice cracked slightly almost as much as her heart did. Octavia stood up and held her hand out for Lexa to grab. The commander looked up at her with scared eyes.

"Well, you have it, so you better make the most of it while you can."

_____________________________________

The pair arrived as everyone cheered in relief seeing their Commander back. Their healer immediately went to her side once he saw her hand however he was dismissed as Lexa rushed to her hut. Her heart broke at the sight of her girlfriend crying on the bed. A soft whimper left her throat catching Clarke's attention that gasped and ran over capturing Lexa in a bone crushing hug.

"I hate you. I hate you so fucking much." Clarke mumbled through tears before pulled her head away from Lexa's chest to look up into her eyes.

"I cannot put into words how I'm feelings right now, Clarke." Lexa choked back a sob as Clarke leaned up and brushed their lips together.

"Your eyes tell me everything." They slept that night clinging onto each other and woke up the next day with a kiss at the breakfast table.