I saw

It was dark out. Everyone was exhausted. They had just won the war. Therefore even though their muscles ached they decided to throw a party. Tree People and Sky People both united together, enjoying each other's company, finding new friends within each other and some might be lucky to find lovers. However, Lexa could not show weakness. She could not show anything even close to happiness or any emotion in front of her people which was why she's in her hut refusing to leave while Clarke persuades her.

"Come on! It'll be fun, loosen up, gosh." Lexa refused to get up from her bed as she rested with her eyes closed. She had grown close to the blonde since their kiss and now Clarke has completely forgotten the meaning of personal space. She jumped onto the bed and leaned in close to Lexa who then opened her eyes staring into the ocean. "Please." She practically whispered and leaned in slowly. Lexa moved her head almost painfully rejecting Clarke's kiss.

"You are not ready to move on yet, Clarke." Her voice cut through Clarke's heart as it shattered. Lexa sighed as Clarke moved off the bed and left her hut. This gave the brunette plenty of time to think which was pretty dangerous for someone like Lexa. She had no idea what to do about this situation. She allowed herself to feel but she had no control over that. She does however have control over her actions to these feelings. She thought about the last time she allowed herself to love and make it known to the world. It didn't go really well as her ex-girlfriend was murdered and one thing she was scared of is the same thing happening to Clarke. She would protect Clarke with her life but is it really necessary after their major enemy has been defeated? Was there really any real enemy left? Is it safe to become involved with Clarke? She thought about how amazing it felt to kiss Clarke. She wanted that feeling again and that was one thing she was sure of. Lexa went with her gut instinct and groaned before getting up.

___________________________________________________________

"I'm sorry." Clarke whispered as she slow danced with Bellamy. She was so concerned and worried about him when she found him battered and bruised. The only person she could blame was herself.

"Don't be, Clarke. It's not your fault." Bellamy had no idea how to react when he finally saw Clarke. He missed her more than anything and all he wanted was for her to be in his arms. He was sure that Clarke felt the same way. There was only one way to find out. "Hey, look at me." He demanded as tears fell down Clarke's cheeks. This was the moment Lexa decided to walk out. She scanned the area with her eyes until she landed on Bellamy leaning in and laying his lips on Clarke's. She felt her heart shatter into a million pieces as she rushed back in and tried to contain her tears.

"It's too late." She whispered to herself as she sunk to the floor with tears threatening to betray her.

___________________________________________________________

It's been two days since Lexa and Clarke last saw each other. Clarke's been overstressing over this one problem; she wanted to be with Lexa but she didn't know how. Lexa is a complicated and secretive person but will she be willing to open up to Clarke? Lexa has her own problems; the ache in her heart every time she thinks of Clarke and Bellamy. She knew of no way to let out her anger apart from fighting so she decided to join her warriors in training today.

"Heda, are you sure you would like to do this?" Indra was a little concerned about her Commander's abnormal behaviour. The Commander never joins in training; Anya had taught her how to fight and since her death Lexa has taught herself, privately. It was a shock to everyone that their Commander has decided to train with them.

"Are you implying that I will get injured? Are you claiming that I am weak, Indra?" Lexa said with a glare as she stepped closer to Indra who looked down with shame in her eyes.

"No, Heda. I apologize; I meant no disrespect." Lexa narrowed her eyes before pulling out her sword and getting in a defensive stance in front of her second.

"I challenge you." She said with a harsh tone as Indra's eyes filled with determination and a small hint of fear. She pulled out her own sword and a small crowd had grown around them as they moved slowly circling each other. Indra was probably the only person who was able to actually get a hit on Lexa however she was feeling particularly annoyed today which was certainly a bad thing for Indra.

"I accept your challenge." Indra said before striking at Lexa which easily blocked it with her own sword. A smirk almost appeared on her face before she reminded herself, 'love is weakness, emotion is weakness'.

"May the spirits help you." Lexa said before performing a spinning kick into Indra's side. Just before Indra hit the ground Lexa managed to kick her once again in her stomach sending her flying back onto her spine. Indra growled before getting back up and moving into her previous stance.

___________________________________________________________

"Clarke, can I talk to you about something?" Bellamy caught up with Clarke who had just reached the gates. She was on her way to Ton DC to see Lexa and talk to her about their relationship. The blonde stopped and turned to find Bellamy staring at her with a nervous smile on his face.

"Yeah, sure, but can you make it quick? I'm heading over to Ton DC." Bellamy chuckled nervously before scratching the back of his head.

"So...I was kinda wondering if you might, I don't know, maybe want to go on a date with me?" Clarke's eyes widened at his question. Even though Bellamy had kissed her, she didn't kiss him back and he had pushed him away telling him that she wasn't ready for anything. It was a little confusing to her. "I've been thinking a lot about our kiss. I really do like you Clarke; I always have."

"Bellamy, I can't." Clarke sighed before looking up at Bellamy with sorry eyes. "There's someone else I have my eyes set on. And I have to go see her right now. I'm sorry."

___________________________________________________________

Every single grounder was cheering for their Commander as she continued flooring Indra. Not a single scratch was on Lexa while Indra was covered in blood and bruises yet she never gave up. Indra attacked once again failing as Lexa blocked it and twisted her wrist causing Indra to lose her weapon. Lexa kicks the sword away and blocked a right hook before sending a left hook pouring more blood from Indra's nose.

"Lexa! What the hell are you doing?!" Lexa turned quickly to the all too familiar voice. She found Clarke standing there with angry eyes.

"Training." Lexa growled before dropping her sword and rushing to her hut with Clarke hot on her heels. "Leave me, Clarke." The pain was evident in her tone. Clarke had no idea why the thought of Lexa in pain hurt her heart.

"I'm not going to leave you, Lexa." Clarke said with reassurance in her voice. Lexa took a deep breath and she tried to hold back her tears at the thought of Bellamy and Clarke. She felt a soft hand on her shoulder and flinched as she moved away taking off her armour. "Lexa, please talk to me. Why have you been avoiding me?" Lexa shook her head and turned to face Clarke. She walked towards her and stopped right in front of her staring right into her eyes.

"Do not give me false hope. You had said to me that you were not ready. Yet I see you and Bellamy together. Am I not good enough for the Sky Princess? Do I not exceed your expectations? Why do you feel the need to toy with my emotions?" Tears were now falling down her eyes. She opened her heart once again and felt nothing but pain. Clarke is not Costia.

"Lexa..." The brunette looked down refusing to meet her eyes. "Lexa there is nothing going on with me and Bellamy." Lexa scoffed and looked up with a glare.

"I stepped out and saw with my naked eyes. You and Bellamy's lips touched. Stop telling me lies." Lexa stepped back but Clarke followed until Lexa was trapped between the table and the blonde. "Clarke, step back before I make you." All Clarke did was get closer pressing her body to Lexa's while maintaining eye contact. Lexa's breathe hitched as Clarke softly brushed their lips together.

"I want you, Lexa. I'm ready, for you." Clarke whispered against her lips before they were attacked with a powerful passion by a certain brunette. The both let out soft moans as they allowed themselves to finally get lost in each other.